Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Lipotrophin-PM

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
froggy543

froggy543

Awards
Which one would you recommend?
There very similar in price and don’t know which one to go for...

They both claim to maximize your metabolism overnight and help with deeper sleep.
Both Controlled Labs and Applied Nutriceuticals are highly reputable companies
So I just can’t decide???? :dunno:

Thanks for any help, it is appreciated.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Both would work well. I haven't used AN's product, but I know REDuction was pretty good at keeping my hunger at bay and knocking my butt out at night.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I didn't vote because I have only used reduction pm once, and only am half way through a bottle of lipo-pm. But the biggest difference I know of, from reading the label, and reps correct me if I'm wrong, but:
lipo-pm helps you stay asleep once you fall asleep because of the gh output.
reduction pm helps you fall asleep due to the ingredient makeup.

so it really depends on what you are looking for; to fall asleep (thats the hard part for most people) or to stay asleep once you get there....

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I can't vote.

I've used Reduction-PM, and thought it was a great relaxant before bed. It was stacked, so I can't say how much fat loss it aided in.

I currently have a bottle of Lipo-PM, and like it. I don't take it nightly because it puts me in to a real deep sleep, and it's hard to get out of bed the next morning. I attribute that to not getting enough hours of sleep. I'm gonna try lowering the dosage. I started the bottle, taking 3 caps before bed. For my weight I figured I would need the highest dosage.

If you get it, I would recommend you maybe start on the low dose side, and work your way up.

Both very good supplements.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
I think what benj said is accurate.. REDuction PM helped me get to that relaxed state to fall asleep, and once I did I was out cold. Never had any issues waking up in the middle of the night and always woke up refreshed

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
REDuction PM is pretty cheap, so you can try that and switch to the other to figure out what you like best.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Reduction is a great deal

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually justy tried lipo agvain last night for the first time in over a year. It relaxed me, but the best effect was ir was a very deep sleep.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which one would you recommend?
There very similar in price and don’t know which one to go for...

They both claim to maximize your metabolism overnight and help with deeper sleep.
Both Controlled Labs and Applied Nutriceuticals are highly reputable companies
So I just can’t decide???? :dunno:

Thanks for any help, it is appreciated.
I have used both. Personally I prefer Lipotrophin-PM (and it's one of my top TWO favourite products of all time!), as it gives deeper, more restful sleep; and if dosed on an empty stomach (as advised) gives a thermogenic feeling (note however that I do NOT use Lipotrophin-PM for fat loss, but for the sleep benefits). REDuction-P.M. did nothing for me.

I didn't vote because I have only used reduction pm once, and only am half way through a bottle of lipo-pm. But the biggest difference I know of, from reading the label, and reps correct me if I'm wrong, but:
lipo-pm helps you stay asleep once you fall asleep because of the gh output.
reduction pm helps you fall asleep due to the ingredient makeup.

so it really depends on what you are looking for; to fall asleep (thats the hard part for most people) or to stay asleep once you get there....
Lipotrophin-PM does NOT help "you stay asleep once you fall asleep"; it gives you BETTER QUALITY SLEEP (HUGE difference).

I can't vote.

I've used Reduction-PM, and thought it was a great relaxant before bed. It was stacked, so I can't say how much fat loss it aided in.

I currently have a bottle of Lipo-PM, and like it. I don't take it nightly because it puts me in to a real deep sleep, and it's hard to get out of bed the next morning. I attribute that to not getting enough hours of sleep. I'm gonna try lowering the dosage. I started the bottle, taking 3 caps before bed. For my weight I figured I would need the highest dosage.

If you get it, I would recommend you maybe start on the low dose side, and work your way up.

Both very good supplements.
You dose according to weight (there is a dosage chart on the bottle)...There is NO need to start low and work your way up. Just start out at the recommended dosing/timing, as it is done that way because it the most EFFECTIVE for that particular weight.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT