MDrol for cutting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saafanco

Awards
hey, i've done PHs in the past, such as SDrol and M1T, but i haven't taken anything in the last 4 years. I was thinking about taking mdrol to cut down a bit, i'm currently 26yo at 19% bf. now my question is will the mdrol be effective to not lose muscle, and maybe add some type of gains if my diet will be limited to about 1600 cals a day?

i plan on running 10/20/30/10(just for a few days to bridge it down)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
At that bf% you could easily cut off at least 5-8% with diet and cardio before you should even bother with any PH's. SDrol to cut?...... really not the best choice out there.

S

saafanco

Awards
actually i already lost 45 lbs, and i've come to a stand still with my cardio and diet, i'm running clen right now...that is why my question was will this help retain muscle while cuttin on 1600 calories? if you cant answer the question dont bother giving your opinion on what i should do

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Heres the answer dipsh1t. Do not take superdrol while you are taking Clen and only eating 1600 calories. It would be a dumb cycle to do. Clearly you have done no research or you woud have known this already.

S

saafanco

Awards
1) i'm not taking superdrol. 2) i'm not doing a cycle of clen with it. 3) learn how to read and comprehend things before you start name calling

i did my research, i just cant find anything on cutting while on this supplement..
question is can MDrol be used to retain muscle while cutting on a 1600 calorie diet

mod edit: wrong forum. read stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.