gyno reduction from OTC?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
has anyone had any luck with gyno reduction using over the counter products?
from what i understand AI can prevent gyno by blocking , but do not reduce existing gyno?
i have heard some people say epi helped with gyno reduction ... any thoughts?
thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know of no OTC product that will reduce existing gyno. Please do not use Epi to try and reduce gyno as it is a steriod and does not reduce gyno. If youhave had the gyno for a while now surgery is your only real option.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Have you seen a physician about your condition?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
haven't been to the doc, it's not bad at all, still very small.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
haven't been to the doc, it's not bad at all, still very small.
Better to go to the doctor before its big. Go while its still small. They're very helpful.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
thanks will do. my doc is cool, i let him know when im on and he monitors my bp, cholesterol, test, estro and lipids before during and after. this has just come up recently and was curios if any one had any relief from otc supps.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks will do. my doc is cool, i let him know when im on and he monitors my bp, cholesterol, test, estro and lipids before during and after. this has just come up recently and was curios if any one had any relief from otc supps.
I really have not heard of any OTC really helping that.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
letro+nolva is the best option

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
has anyone had any luck with gyno reduction using over the counter products?
from what i understand AI can prevent gyno by blocking , but do not reduce existing gyno?
i have heard some people say epi helped with gyno reduction ... any thoughts?
thanks
Possible laser gyno reduction.
There is a guy who says he is getting it done and its a pretty good price compared to surgery.
Its on AM so I linked it below.

here you go

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/136687-laser-gyno-removal.html

JazzV

Awards
I have no experience with this, but I've read that topical formestane may work..... for what it's worth.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have no experience with this, but I've read that topical formestane may work..... for what it's worth.
use cel's td formestane and add 2 gms of bulk trione powder to it, the reason being is the trione will increase dht. prolatin increases are a major cause of gyno symptoms these days and dht will combat it, this along with the anti-e in formestane is a powerful combo. you might also add either NOW brand L-dopa or powerful, this is the best otc i can think of. hell, it's worth a shot.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
use cel's td formestane and add 2 gms of bulk trione powder to it, the reason being is the trione will increase dht. prolatin increases are a major cause of gyno symptoms these days and dht will combat it, this along with the anti-e in formestane is a powerful combo. you might also add either NOW brand L-dopa or powerful, this is the best otc i can think of. hell, it's worth a shot.
To add to what the BigT said... if you can find a 99% mucuna extract and dose it orally twice a day 100mg dose that should help as well.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the ideas, i wil deff look into that. my doc said looked at it and said it was nothing to worry about, but if it doubled the size it is now, then we need to talk.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the ideas, i wil deff look into that. my doc said looked at it and said it was nothing to worry about, but if it doubled the size it is now, then we need to talk.
sure it aint nothing for him to worry about, he aint gotta live with it.:saroll:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mucana helps to reduce sensations if I dose it throughout the day split into 3-4 doses. If only used at night, it has no effect. Regardless of dosing strategy, it has no effect on lump size for me.

Formestane eliminates my lump and sensations completely, even with a super low dose. I only ran it for 6 weeks and rebounded within 2 weeks. The rebound lump was much smaller than before running formestane. For me, my lump has NOT gotten worse. It gets smaller very very very slowly with time.

Just to add to the discussion, trione or 6oxo tend to aggravate sensations. It definitely does not decrease lump size at all. But it's unclear to me if ever made the lump bigger or not. If my goal was to get rid of a lump, I would not add trione to my formestane. If my goal was to make a badass libido/strength/recomp stack, I would add trione to my formestane :head:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mucana helps to reduce sensations if I dose it throughout the day split into 3-4 doses. If only used at night, it has no effect. Regardless of dosing strategy, it has no effect on lump size for me.

Formestane eliminates my lump and sensations completely, even with a super low dose. I only ran it for 6 weeks and rebounded within 2 weeks. The rebound lump was much smaller than before running formestane. For me, my lump has NOT gotten worse. It gets smaller very very very slowly with time.

Just to add to the discussion, trione or 6oxo tend to aggravate sensations. It definitely does not decrease lump size at all. But it's unclear to me if ever made the lump bigger or not. If my goal was to get rid of a lump, I would not add trione to my formestane. If my goal was to make a badass libido/strength/recomp stack, I would add trione to my formestane :head:
my theory is if the gyno is prolactin based from running a progestin like tren, then dht is your friend. the 6oxo or trione is known to increase levels of dht, where the formestane is reported to decrease dht. apparently your prolactin levels are in normal range and you are reacting positively to the formestane. increasing dht levels/L-dopa/and p5p are best way of fighting prolactin based gyno, imo.