Formex..An everyday staple supplement??

teribleturtle

Awards
Formex an everyday staple supplement?
Hello all, I have heard it mentioned a few times on this board that low dose Formex (i.e 1 cap a day) is safe to run as an everyday staple. I am sort of skeptical of that claim due to the fact that it isn’t natural, not that everything that is natural is safe. I Am also worried that tinkering with ones hormones on a consistent everyday basis might have some implications down the line. The reason I ask is not so much because I want to get enormous but more so for “male enhancement” purposes (i.e. libido, confidence, endurance, less bloat). I am also worried that taking it on a long term basis may interfere with natural test production, meaning if I come off the stuff will I in a sense be not “normal” as far as test production. Also hair loss is of concern, now I don’t believe I am naturally predisposed considering that there isnt a family history and that I have an very very low hairline and have very very little androgenic hair, which leads me to believe that I am not very sensitive to DHT. But I have heard it mentioned that certain triggers such as highly elevated test or DHT can trigger hairloss even in individuals who are not supposed to be disposed to it. I thank you guys for taking the time to read over this and give some feedback.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
formex is an absolute fantastic supplement. probably the best ive ever run and certainly my personal favorite. that being said i wouldnt run it all the time. but then again i wouldnt run any supp on the market all the time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no one loves formestane more than me, and i would not run it more than 2 months straight-any kind of formestane formex or td. take at least a couple of weeks off. i understand that effects of formestane will continue for awhile after ceasing dosing, not sure how long but if you take at least 2 weeks off it will only be a good thing in my opinion.