Fomex to control estrogen

Strongben1991

Awards
Hello,

Im into powerlifting for like a year now. I have an 900 lbs total on the 'big three'

I have al slightly little problem, my body looks a bit puffy. Ive seen Formex in store and the product will control the estrogen in the body. And more muscle defenition.
My BF is like 20% and my weight 220 lbs.

I am 18 years old and dont want to mess up.

So will formex be a good choice to me to lose some fat and give me a better look and a little strength boos ?

Thanks !

ritchy

Banned
Awards
Your estrogen is high because your body fat is high. The 2 go hand in hand. Focus on lowering your body fat. Also don`t hope for any strength increases. At first you will maintain it, after a while ( this is inevitalble ) it will start to lower. It`s just part of the process. At 18 you don`t need stuff like formex.

Strongben1991

Awards
Alright, but im a powerlifter, and u know, powerlifters are usually a bit fatty.
Im trying to eat clean and im making good progress. But maybe formex can help me a bit.

My question is just, is formex not dangerous when 18 years old?

ritchy

Banned
Awards
I have no idea if it`s dangerous, but seriously don`t think you need it. 900 is good on the testo scale. 1200 is upper top range. I`d focus on using a fat burner if I were you. You should be able to get down to the 12-10% range with minimal suffering and strength loss. Plus you`re 18, you system is running like a new car! Take advantage of this.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello,

Im into powerlifting for like a year now. I have an 900 lbs total on the 'big three'

I have al slightly little problem, my body looks a bit puffy. Ive seen Formex in store and the product will control the estrogen in the body. And more muscle defenition.
My BF is like 20% and my weight 220 lbs.

I am 18 years old and dont want to mess up.

So will formex be a good choice to me to lose some fat and give me a better look and a little strength boos ?

Thanks !
Are you currently taking anything? At 18 you don't need a whole lot if anything besides a clean diet.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think that a steroidal aromatase-inhibitor is a great option for someone whose endocrine system is not fully operational just yet. Please reconsider this option; a clean diet consisting of the appropriate foods will create a clean anabolic environment to fuel you toward your goals. And to add to this: IBE (Formex) will not approve, or recommend someone under the age of 21 use such a product.

Good luck to you.

Strongben1991

Awards
Thanks for the help guys. I will not use it then.
Im clean the only things ive used are omega 3 caps, whey and creatine.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's what i suggest at your age, stick with creatine just creatine mono works well if you feel like you want something else Green Magnitude by Controlled Labs is a good creatine. Get yourself a good multi vitamin, keep using whey protein and fish oil. Those alone with a clean diet will yield you plenty of results.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can, as others have stated, employ such items as protein / bcaa's / eaa's / and a good multi-vitamin. Although, if you are eating appropriately, you will not need to supplement with those items. Creatine would be a good choice. As Prep mentioned, Controlled Labs makes a damn great product in Green Mag; their entire line-up is worthy of a mention as well. I would suggest that you learn as much about eating for your goals, and then you can amend the supplements accordingly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can, as others have stated, employ such items as protein / bcaa's / eaa's / and a good multi-vitamin. Although, if you are eating appropriately, you will not need to supplement with those items. Creatine would be a good choice. As Prep mentioned, Controlled Labs makes a damn great product in Green Mag; their entire line-up is worthy of a mention as well. I would suggest that you learn as much about eating for your goals, and then you can amend the supplements accordingly.
I 2nd controlled labs. golden finish has been a staple of mine for months. great for meal replacement/post-workout. pw/wf/gm is a great non-hormonal stack.