Activate Xtreme + Formestane stack?

Transform

Awards
Has anyone tried this stack?

Would it be a good idea for someone in their early 20's to try this stack?

would it be beter to use a divenex and a I3C supp rather than the activate?

thanks

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i dont think your age would be an issue, i think i've heard people talk about it but idk people actually running it, i think it would be effective though, give it a shot

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
many people have ran form/divanill. that is a very popular stack. running a anti-estrogen product with divanill was popularized when design supplements first came out with activate. rebound/activate was called the nha stack. many people have replaced the rebound with formestane with good results. another option is resveritol. anobolic innovations has a new product out called testopro it contains divanill+some other goodies and is getting rave reviews, you might think about testopro stacked with restore a resveritol product. nutra planet is running a special on testopro/restore/glycobol. check it out.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
many people have ran form/divanill. that is a very popular stack. running a anti-estrogen product with divanill was popularized when design supplements first came out with activate. rebound/activate was called the nha stack. many people have replaced the rebound with formestane with good results. another option is resveritol. anobolic innovations has a new product out called testopro it contains divanill+some other goodies and is getting rave reviews, you might think about testopro stacked with restore a resveritol product. nutra planet is running a special on testopro/restore/glycobol. check it out.
TestoPRO, Stoked, Glycobol would be insanely good.