Neovar on KETO Diet?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Neovar on KETO Diet??

Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Neovar on KETO Diet??

Watsup guys im going to go on the KETO diet for a couple months to burn some extra fat before i start my next PH cycle which is in a couple months.But my question is I use Neovar(Creatine) and i know im supposed to drink it then eat carbs after but on the KETO diet there obviously wont be any carbs.So should i drop the neovar?Also im going to be using PRIME along with my other staple supplements(Whey,Multi-VIT,Fish oils).

Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Drop the NeoVar man. It would be pointless to take this on a Keto diet. However, you still can take it if you like. I dug up a thread for you, check this out as it will answer your question Neovar recomped and Keto
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

thanks man i figured i should just leave it in the cabinet till im done with this diet and back to bulking
    •   

Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.

When im on keto ive always liked using pslin/anabolic pump/neovar/ type supplements for my cheat meals... It doesnt hurt nor help the way i look but it greatly improves my strength and endurance and that has always been a key factor for me when im dieting...
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 06banshee View Post
    thanks man i figured i should just leave it in the cabinet till im done with this diet and back to bulking
    Good choice. It would be much much more effective while bulking. Also, as the post above says you can pop a few Neovar if you ever decide to cheat while cutting as it will help minimize some of the damage but other than that leave it for bulking so that you get your moneys worth. Goodluck and God Bless
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 06banshee View Post
    Watsup guys im going to go on the KETO diet for a couple months to burn some extra fat before i start my next PH cycle which is in a couple months.But my question is I use Neovar(Creatine) and i know im supposed to drink it then eat carbs after but on the KETO diet there obviously wont be any carbs.So should i drop the neovar?Also im going to be using PRIME along with my other staple supplements(Whey,Multi-VIT,Fish oils).
    You don't have to drop NeoVar. I have used NeoVar Recomped successfully on lower carbohydrates at full dose, but for a male (who is bigger) just halve the regular dosage for you each time you use it. It will still work as a nutrient repartitioner and since it IS a creatine product, is something that I would recommend. The link given above is good to read, though.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You don't have to drop NeoVar. I have used NeoVar Recomped successfully on lower carbohydrates at full dose, but for a male (who is bigger) just halve the regular dosage for you each time you use it. It will still work as a nutrient repartitioner and since it IS a creatine product, is something that I would recommend. The link given above is good to read, though.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    You're exactly right, however the only reason I said to drop it is that it is a keto diet which means litterally no carbohydrates and you can easily buy creatine and supplement with it and save the Neovar for bulking when it would help you stay lean as opposed to not being as effective while cutting. I was simply stating that it is not a neccessity while cutting. You are a very educated and trustworthy individual Rosie and thank you for your input . That link is a very good read.

Similar Forum Threads

1. keto diet
    By lennoxchi in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:01 AM
  2. Neovar recomped and Keto
    By justreading in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 07:05 AM
  3. Neovar with CKD or velocity diet
    By wearedbleedblue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 02:45 PM
  4. Anabolic diet/keto a good diet for me?
    By johnyq in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:31 AM