Neovar on KETO Diet??

06banshee

Awards
Watsup guys im going to go on the KETO diet for a couple months to burn some extra fat before i start my next PH cycle which is in a couple months.But my question is I use Neovar(Creatine) and i know im supposed to drink it then eat carbs after but on the KETO diet there obviously wont be any carbs.So should i drop the neovar?Also im going to be using PRIME along with my other staple supplements(Whey,Multi-VIT,Fish oils).

06banshee

Awards
thanks man i figured i should just leave it in the cabinet till im done with this diet and back to bulking

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
When im on keto ive always liked using pslin/anabolic pump/neovar/ type supplements for my cheat meals... It doesnt hurt nor help the way i look but it greatly improves my strength and endurance and that has always been a key factor for me when im dieting...

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks man i figured i should just leave it in the cabinet till im done with this diet and back to bulking
Good choice. It would be much much more effective while bulking. Also, as the post above says you can pop a few Neovar if you ever decide to cheat while cutting as it will help minimize some of the damage but other than that leave it for bulking so that you get your moneys worth. Goodluck and God Bless

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watsup guys im going to go on the KETO diet for a couple months to burn some extra fat before i start my next PH cycle which is in a couple months.But my question is I use Neovar(Creatine) and i know im supposed to drink it then eat carbs after but on the KETO diet there obviously wont be any carbs.So should i drop the neovar?Also im going to be using PRIME along with my other staple supplements(Whey,Multi-VIT,Fish oils).
You don't have to drop NeoVar. I have used NeoVar Recomped successfully on lower carbohydrates at full dose, but for a male (who is bigger) just halve the regular dosage for you each time you use it. It will still work as a nutrient repartitioner and since it IS a creatine product, is something that I would recommend. The link given above is good to read, though.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't have to drop NeoVar. I have used NeoVar Recomped successfully on lower carbohydrates at full dose, but for a male (who is bigger) just halve the regular dosage for you each time you use it. It will still work as a nutrient repartitioner and since it IS a creatine product, is something that I would recommend. The link given above is good to read, though.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
You're exactly right, however the only reason I said to drop it is that it is a keto diet which means litterally no carbohydrates and you can easily buy creatine and supplement with it and save the Neovar for bulking when it would help you stay lean as opposed to not being as effective while cutting. I was simply stating that it is not a neccessity while cutting. You are a very educated and trustworthy individual Rosie and thank you for your input :). That link is a very good read.