Stallone's new Supplement Company

1. Stallone's new Supplement Company

InStone

Any thoughts?

Don't forget to get the free samples

2. Looks like another Shawn and Bill Phillips Company to me IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    InStone

Any thoughts?

Don't forget to get the free samples

3. Is that a good or bad thing?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    Is that a good or bad thing?
    It's OK if you want to pay too much for overhyped products.

5. Are you trying to tell me that HMB doesn't feel like Deca?

6. They should be a good company.

7. I can't wait to take the INSTONE CHALLENGE!!! hahaha

8. I actually think PA's brother in law is like the co-CEO or something.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BingeAndPurge
    It's OK if you want to pay too much for overhyped products.
    I agree with you about the supplements, but Bill Philips book is pretty much entry level bodybuilding, it's great for someone who doesn't know where to start. Even if you do know what you need to do to get on track, it can help to have it all written out for you.

This stuff looks expensive just from the way it's marketed. I didn't look for pricing...

10. Oh no doubt Bill is a smart buisness man. I used to like his mag until Weider bought him out because it was geared towards normal people. Just wait you folks goin to The Classic this weekend. The EAS booth will be slammed with a huge line of people looking for handouts. I don't get it considering you could go to other booths and get the same **** without the wait.

11. At least the bottles look cool, but no innovative products.

12. Quote Originally Posted by custom
    I actually think PA's brother in law is like the co-CEO or something.

probably where the 6-oxo product is coming from....

13. I started taking the InStone MRP, 2 packets/day a few days ago. I woke up this morning & my face had swollen up so much that I had to get my trainer to cut me with a razor blade above my eyes so that I could see

14. Is there going to be a rematch or are you done with Instone supplements?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I started taking the InStone MRP, 2 packets/day a few days ago. I woke up this morning & my face had swollen up so much that I had to get my trainer to cut me with a razor blade above my eyes so that I could see
    Your trainer's name wouldn't happen to be Mickey would it?

16. So...

Going by my posting name, does that mean I wouldn't be allowed to buy his products?

17. Lame web site

18. Perhaps, but I am a fool for free samples.

19. FORZA-T looks somewhat interesting. I have no idea what the price is though. Maybe if Rocky subsidized the prices of all his supplements with his movie earnings - we'll all hit the jackpot! LoL

But something tells me he wants to make money off of this...

20. The LMO they are using taste great and has a very good profile. They aren't trying to mis-rep products. They have a good crew around them. Products should be out in mid-may.

21. I think the website and products look kick ass. I don't like loooking at Stallone's picture when I'm shopping for supps, but the Forma and Lean products have exactly what I am looking for. And I think his Forma product is unique, b/c many people stack 6-OXO, Trib, and ZMA for PCT right now, and he's put it all in one.

22. But...since GNC is going to be the distibutor, the prices are going to be jacked up. I have better places to spend my money.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    b/c many people stack 6-OXO, Trib, and ZMA for PCT right now, and he's put it all in one.
    Nolva or Clomid are better alternatives IMO

24. I like free...

25. hey champster...you don't happened to be the guy in that picture? That's actually a picture of my body from the military. If it is let me know.

26. if that is a picture of you why are you asking him if its him in the picture?

27. oh, im sorry i miss typed *body, it's suppose to say my buddy from the military. Hope that clarify's it for you duminous. yah, guess i shouldn't have asked that since champster's age is 28 and my buddy is actually 31. oh well, just wondering cuz i saw a picture of my bro on this website.

28. Quote Originally Posted by PriestProdigy
    hey champster...you don't happened to be the guy in that picture? That's actually a picture of my body from the military. If it is let me know.
    you bumped a TWO YEAR OLD THREAD to say that?

29. Quote Originally Posted by aspire210
    you bumped a TWO YEAR OLD THREAD to say that?
    so you're going to be banging on me too. bro, if you knew that was your friend from the military and lost contact, i'm pretty sure you would want to know if it was him. Besides, it's my bad anyways since I just saw him competing at the nationals in Atlanta, Ga. this last year. His name is Angelo Saffore, you can actually look him up on the web. I was stoked to actually see him again since we served in Kuwait together back in 98'. So, if I have offended anyone please don't be. I just know him personally, hopefully you can understand now!

30. Reset your pm to accept messages.

31. Quote Originally Posted by champster
    Reset your pm to accept messages.
    he has to donate to accept/send PMs.

32. what do i have to dontate? i'm new to this website thing?

33. Quote Originally Posted by PriestProdigy
    what do i have to dontate? i'm new to this website thing?
    click upper right "donate" button, use paypal to donate $10 for board supporter,$ 20 for gold member. $10 is enough for PMs and other features, I believe.

Similar Forum Threads

1. I am starting a new supplement company
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 02:17 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 05:42 PM
  3. Starting a Supplement company--Please Help
    By Fearless858 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 10:19 AM
  4. Setting Up A Supplement Company: