RESET AD have this ever happened to you

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Ok I had a terrible experience this morning. Went into the gym and did 20 mins HIIT and then lifted same as I always do every morning. BUt when I got done I felt kind of sick to my stomach and started sweating like a freak. Showered and cleaned up and in the ten minutes it takes to get to work, my shirt and underwear were soaked with sweat and I just kept sweating, the only change to my day was I started taking Reset AD. Anyone had a similar experience? Supplements I use are beta alinine, citruline malate, bcaa's, AKG. Use 300mg weekly test(therapy) and ghrp and sermorelin and synthroid

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Oddly I had some Reset AD yesterday (my 3rd dose since starting) and about 90-120 min later I started massively sweating as well. Soaked my clothing. Had a bit of nausea with it. I assumed it was the flu.

Today I'm fine. Slept a ton and nothing seems off.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
this was my second day, and the sweating started about 90 mins later. Maybe there is something to it

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
I was talking to my ex today and mentioned my symptoms. She happens to be an ICU nurse but her response was that I might have had a mild heart attack and I should go get checked out.

quick google:
http://www.heart-attack-symptoms.com/mild-heart-attack-symptoms.html

You may feel like having tight band over the chest

Pain over the left side or central part of chest.

Most people feel tightness in the chest.

Pain may radiate to neck, jaw or upper back.

Discomfort of the left hand often felt.

Difficulty in breathing may be a prominent feature.

Some persons may have burning sensation in the middle part of the chest.

Sweating.

Nausea(Sensation of vomiting)

Chocking sensation in the throat.

Heaviness in the upper abdomen.

Weakness and easy fatigues.
any of those match up for you?

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Reset MAKES me sweat. It is supposed to do that guys. Don't freak out. Take a look at the ingredient list; it has bovine adrenal extract. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-i just read that you are on 300mg of test a week. damn, is your doc taking on new patients? mine has me maxed out at 200mg weekly. it could be some sort of a reaction between the test and the preg in the reset ad.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Reset MAKES me sweat. It is supposed to do that guys. Don't freak out. Take a look at the ingredient list; it has bovine adrenal extract. :)
Sweating I'm okay with. Hell, I ran 100mcg of T3 for a few weeks. Sweating is fun. However, suddenly soaking through your clothing head to toe in minutes on an off day seems odd.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
he is a good doc, starting 400 a week next month. Sometimes you just find the right person.
all I had though was the sweating and naseau

punxweb

Awards
I have been sweating profusely also while on Reset AD. I did not put one and one together. I thought it was my thyroid meds.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
he is a good doc, starting 400 a week next month. Sometimes you just find the right person.
all I had though was the sweating and naseau
wow-400mg a week is a freaking cycle!!! be careful what supps you use, do some research on how test and preg mix. try talking to dave at palo alto, he is a good guy and can give a better answer than others.