Help with First Clen Cycle

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Help with First Clen Cycle

I am preparing to do my first cycle of Clen.

I just got my liquid clen and planning on picking up a insulin syringe to measure each dosage accurately. Where can I get a 1cc syringe? I also purchased some taurine to dose along with the clen.

Well the main thing I wanted to ask was about my cycle dosing. I figured that starting low would be a good idea.

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg (if I'm not having bad sides)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg
    Day14: 60 mcgs

2 weeks off

Day1: 60mcg
    Day2: 80mcg
    Day3: 80mcg
    Day4: 100mcg
    Day5: 100mcg
    Day6-Day12: 120mcg
    Day13: 100 mcg
    Day14: 80 mcgs

Does this look correct for a first cycle?

Also, what should I use on the off weeks or even during the cycle to prevent down regulation of the beta receptors? I heard that benedryl or ketotefin works for this...is this correct?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

honestly for me, i could get away low dosing it. looks alright but base what you take on what you feel. i stayed between 20 and 40mcg and i know a few people who have done the same, unless mine was just stronger than it said and i was really taking more... idk

get the syringe at any pharmacy for free. i got mine at cvs. just ask for a 1mL syringe.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.08%

I would plan to taper up a bit slower your first time, you can always move it up faster if u are feeling good but the bad sides can be very bad for some people.

do not forget the taurine, places in my body cramped that i didnt even know existed when i forgot to take it.

last time i ran clen i was around 245ish and ran the following:

actual

1400mcg

i tend to be pretty tolerant of stims

but i'd run something like 20/20/40/40 to start then either go to 60, 80 or stay at 40 based on your sides etc.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Yeah, I already have the taurine and potassium on hand for when I start the cut.

What about the benadryl/ketotefin? When is this incorporate and at what doses?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.08%

never ran keto, supposed to be very good and knock you out at night.

i usually just popped a benadryl each night before bed, helps with getting to sleep and is suppsoed to keep those receptors cleaner.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.13%

you don't have to run the benadryl or keto unless you are running the clen for longer then 2 weeks. Clen works effectively for 2 weeks without any problems then begins to taper off.

If you want to get the most out of the clen I would find the highest dose you can tolerate then stay with that for the full 2 weeks. There is no need to "taper off" Clen has a short half life and gets out of your system fast. So if you take too much one day and don't like the side effects the next day it will already be out of your system. Some people like to break up the dosage during the day because of the shorter half life.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post
    you don't have to run the benadryl or keto unless you are running the clen for longer then 2 weeks. Clen works effectively for 2 weeks without any problems then begins to taper off.

If you want to get the most out of the clen I would find the highest dose you can tolerate then stay with that for the full 2 weeks. There is no need to "taper off" Clen has a short half life and gets out of your system fast. So if you take too much one day and don't like the side effects the next day it will already be out of your system. Some people like to break up the dosage during the day because of the shorter half life.

OK, sounds good.

You consider a half life of 35 hours short?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Wudog View Post

Umm.... no. After a day or so, HALF of the drug will be out of your system. In another 24-36 hours the next half will be out, and so on.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 11:47 AM
  2. Clen while on cycle?
    By jpflake in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 06:25 PM
  3. clen, Tri-max, clen - gf's cycle
    By Nullifidian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 12:16 AM
  4. ? on clen cycle