Syntha-6 Taste Without The Syntha-6 Price?

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I have been buying syntha-6 protein now for the past 4-5 months and its just way to expensive. It's one of the only proteins I actually enjoying drinking. Is there anything you can recommend that is similar but does not cost an arm and a leg?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been buying syntha-6 protein now for the past 4-5 months and its just way to expensive. It's one of the only proteins I actually enjoying drinking. Is there anything you can recommend that is similar but does not cost an arm and a leg?
agreed with you buddy i like the taste.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
It depends on how your using your syntha. I too enjoyed the taste, but was only using it at bedtime. So I switched to ON's Casien. I like the chocolate and vanilla. Very High Quality.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
I agree On casein is A+ now that they fixed it. It's now micellar casein and tastes like choco milk.

vicodin

Awards
Subbed. I ****ing love syntha-6. All others are just not as good. I bet we get the all the whey fans chirping soon

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've never had anyone tell me in person that they like syntha 6. 5 or 6 people I know including myself say it has a GROSS after taste

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I hated it, made me sick. Gaspari new protein is good and half the price

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
syntha strawberry's aftertaste is gross... nitro core 24 by ON tastes way better IMO...

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
What about the standard whey by ON, that taste as good as the casein?

dave12

Awards
  • Established
i only use whey in the morning and pwo and i throw half a scoop of casein in both the whey by itself is blandish casein fixes it (ive only tried the choco)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ON Mocha Cappachino
Axis Muscle Delight chocolate
Syntrax Iced Tea

You'll enjoy every shake :banana:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i like it. awesome with skim milk... not as good but still ok with water- i currently have a 5lb tub of cookies & cream

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ON Mocha Cappachino
Axis Muscle Delight chocolate
Syntrax Iced Tea

You'll enjoy every shake :banana:
i just threw up a little bit in my mouth... :wtf1:

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
ON Nitro Core definately the best and many flavors to choose.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i just threw up a little bit in my mouth... :wtf1:
Maybe they changed the formula? I haven't had it in a while but used 2-3 tubs in the summer of '08 and thought it was really good. I did notice that I had to use 2 cups H20 per scoop to make the flavoring less strong... also had to shake it really hard, so maybe your arms were too weak to shake hard enough :laugh: j/p :D :run:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Maybe they changed the formula? I haven't had it in a while but used 2-3 tubs in the summer of '08 and thought it was really good. I did notice that I had to use 2 cups H20 per scoop to make the flavoring less strong... also had to shake it really hard, so maybe your arms were too weak to shake hard enough :laugh: j/p :D :run:
LOL... that was good, you got me. :cheers:

everything sounded good except for the iced tea flavored protein... just doesnt sound good to me at all

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL... that was good, you got me. :cheers:

everything sounded good except for the iced tea flavored protein... just doesnt sound good to me at all
LOL Ha Ha I misinterpreted, I thought you tried it. Ya it does sound gross but it's not the way your picturing. It tastes just like ice tea mix... and it's even better with a scoop of lemon bcaa to add a dash of lemon to the iced tea flavor.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
For some reason I just can't comprehend Protein tasting good as a juice.
I think I might try Cytogainer or ON Standard Whey for the next go around.

workout18

workout18

Awards
gaspari myofusion all the way. if you like chocolate flavour protein (or even if you dont for that matter) this is the creamiest best consistency and nicest tasting shake i have used. granted its not a blend like syntha 6 so isnt really a substitute is is more versatile and much better value. phd nutrition pharma blend is also gorgeous but i dont think you guys can get that in the states yet.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
anyone if syntha 6 is comparable in taste to the lean desert? my gf loves lean desert but its a rip off price per pound. i was gonna swtich her over.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone if syntha 6 is comparable in taste to the lean desert? my gf loves lean desert but its a rip off price per pound. i was gonna swtich her over.
I mix 1 scoop of Syntha-6 (chocolate) and 1 scoop of LD (chocolate fudge) this is the most Delicious Flavor of the earth but both is expensive in this combination!

:djparty:

benfeasy

Awards
syntrax matrix vanilla is the best tasting protein i've come across... 5 lbs for around 40. great mix of undenatured whey, micellar casein and egg albumin

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be 100% honest Universal's Ultra Whey Pro Cookies and Cream is delicous i enjoy drinking it deffinately look into Universals proteins they really are good tasting the torrent is very good aswell.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ON Nitrocore 24 is the best protein other than Iso Mass but Iso Mass is expensive. Nitrocore has whey and casein, with like 55 servings and 6 pounds for 40 bucks