Anabolic Pump-P-Slin stack questions

johnsonupnu

Awards
Ive never taken these supplements before and was looking for recomendations on the best way to take them. Ive seen where some are taking the AP for weeks 1-4 and the P-slin for weeks 5-8, and where others are using them together. I will be taking in the recommended amount of carbs while on this and I think I pretty much understand how it works. Looking for lean mass gains and the best way to get them. I would like to drop a little bf and gain muscle while doing it. Opinions are very much appreciated.

Im up at 5:30am
Breakfast- 7am
Snack-9:30
Lunch-11:30
Snack-2pm
Dinner-5pm
Workout-6:30pm
PWO shake following workout with some carbs
Bedtime-10:30pm-----protein shake right before bed

Thudd

Awards
Based on that, I'd go:
AP - 15-30 mins before breakfast (what do you do between 5:30 & 7 btw???)
AP - 15-30 mins before lunch, although this one would be optional because it's not that long after your breakfast dose
AP - 15-30 mins before dinner
Pre-workout shake: Pslin + protein & carbs
Bedtime protein shake: ditch this, you don't need it. (do a search for why)

That's the 'rough' guide, from there you can start experimenting and tweak it as required based on your own feedback and results.

johnsonupnu

Awards
Based on that, I'd go:
AP - 15-30 mins before breakfast (what do you do between 5:30 & 7 btw???)
AP - 15-30 mins before lunch, although this one would be optional because it's not that long after your breakfast dose
AP - 15-30 mins before dinner
Pre-workout shake: Pslin + protein & carbs
Bedtime protein shake: ditch this, you don't need it. (do a search for why)

That's the 'rough' guide, from there you can start experimenting and tweak it as required based on your own feedback and results.
Sorry, forgot to add that around 6 or so I have 2 scoops of whey with skim milk. I will see what I can find on the bedtime shake, but I thought it was a good idea to keep the body fead thru out the night?? I usually dont take a pre-workout shake since I try to take in a large amount of protein from my dinner, so when would you recommen the P-slin?? And thanks for the advise.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive never taken these supplements before and was looking for recomendations on the best way to take them. Ive seen where some are taking the AP for weeks 1-4 and the P-slin for weeks 5-8, and where others are using them together. I will be taking in the recommended amount of carbs while on this and I think I pretty much understand how it works. Looking for lean mass gains and the best way to get them. I would like to drop a little bf and gain muscle while doing it. Opinions are very much appreciated.

Im up at 5:30am
Breakfast- 7am
Snack-9:30
Lunch-11:30
Snack-2pm
Dinner-5pm
Workout-6:30pm
PWO shake following workout with some carbs
Bedtime-10:30pm-----protein shake right before bed
Take the P-Slin and AP together. Take 2 AP per day and 1 P-Slin per day.

One AP before breakfast, 1 AP before lunch, 1 p-slin before dinner (assuming dinner is of course your pre-workout meal). You will want 60 g after AP and 80 - 100 g after P-Slin. Also your post-workout shake... make it contain about 60 - 80 g of carbs.

And yes, take the protein shake before you go to bed; nothing wrong with that.

johnsonupnu

Awards
Take the P-Slin and AP together. Take 2 AP per day and 1 P-Slin per day.

One AP before breakfast, 1 AP before lunch, 1 p-slin before dinner (assuming dinner is of course your pre-workout meal). You will want 60 g after AP and 80 - 100 g after P-Slin. Also your post-workout shake... make it contain about 60 - 80 g of carbs.

And yes, take the protein shake before you go to bed; nothing wrong with that.
Thank you for the help. I have been trying to read up on how to take these and have saw mixed reviews on how diff people are taking them. Just wanna make sure I get the most out of it. Thanks again

johnsonupnu

Awards
With Dex's advice I have decided to take these both at once. 1 AP with breakfast, 1 AP with lunch, and 1 P-slin with dinner. My question is....how should I take these on off days since the directions say to take the P-slin once before breakfast on off days?? Should I take the P-slin at breakfast and the take the 2 AP with lunch and dinner on my off days?? Thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
With Dex's advice I have decided to take these both at once. 1 AP with breakfast, 1 AP with lunch, and 1 P-slin with dinner. My question is....how should I take these on off days since the directions say to take the P-slin once before breakfast on off days?? Should I take the P-slin at breakfast and the take the 2 AP with lunch and dinner on my off days?? Thanks
Take the P-Slin before your carbohydrate-richest meal on your off-day.