7-oxo and clen
- 03-02-2004, 01:24 PM
- 03-02-2004, 01:25 PM
By the way I will be taking ab-solved.
- 03-03-2004, 10:51 AM
Yes, it's a solid combo IMO. I also personally like to add extra Flax Oil PCT and Zinc.
03-05-2004, 08:02 AM
I know ab-solved works by reducing cortisol and by some thermogenic processs in the liver that increases thyroid production. Would this be bad to take pct after m1t due to liver toxicty issues?
03-05-2004, 08:54 AM
I always use 7-oxo with PCT after M1t & everything else. It does not contribute to liver toxicity.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2004, 10:46 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2003, 01:25 PM
- By digger in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2003, 02:03 PM
- By iisahillbilly in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2003, 01:52 PM
- By Andy2k in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2003, 04:45 AM