pre workout/all day pumps

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i have taken nitrix and no x and got great all day pumps...im thinking about taking black powder and no2....any other suggestions

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Check out GlycerGrow- it's effects take a week or two to become noticable b/c it's a cummulative effect, but it is the cheapest and best all day pump product I've ever tried hands down. great product and lasts forever too!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have taken nitrix and no x and got great all day pumps...im thinking about taking black powder and no2....any other suggestions
I've been using White Flood and the pumps that I get on that have been unlike any before. The pumps last all day and night and then some. I think it has more of a cumulative effect, as pumps started to decrease a little after not doing for 3 days...Glycobol alongside it may have also contributed as well...But best pumps had for all day is White Flood...For best pumps DURING a session Anadraulic State was the best product with this for me.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
x2 White Flood is a GREAT product with amazing clean energy. I have also tried Black Powder and it is pretty cost effective and I really liked that as well (due to I like the fact that the carbonation makes it hit your blood stream faster).

I've been using White Flood and the pumps that I get on that have been unlike any before. The pumps last all day and night and then some. I think it has more of a cumulative effect, as pumps started to decrease a little after not doing for 3 days...Glycobol alongside it may have also contributed as well...But best pumps had for all day is White Flood...For best pumps DURING a session Anadraulic State was the best product with this for me.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
anyone else??
I've tried many of the pre workout supps. NO Xplode, Super Pump 250, White Flood, JP8, NOS Ether, Animal Pump, Plasma Jet and Glycerol are a few that come to mind. Out of the bunch I would say that JP8 is the best if you can handle the taste. It tastes like dried horse urine and the taste is hard to cover. Glycerol doesn't seem to do anything for me except make me pee a lot. Maybe I need to take it everyday but I'm sure it would increase blood pressure. The rest seem to work great the first few times they are used but quickly loose thier effect.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
One thing I've learned about pre workout supps is everyone reacts differently. I started with Cellucor's M5 for a while, but the effects wore off after about a year of cycling off and on. SuperPump 250 went well for awhile with some great pumps and energy gains. After a couple tries of JP8, all it gave me were some rough ass backpumps and felt like I was gonna puke throughout my workout. Jack3d, I had an allergic reaction and flipped out everytime I tried it.
I've been using NO Shotgun for the last 4 weeks with good energy, pumps and a noticeable strength gain. Plus, I'm not all jittery after a dose and can focus well when I'm training.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll personally vouch for Hemodraulix (not just pimpin as a rep). It's in another league when you're comparing pump intensity to the typical preworkout mixes. Nothing against those because they're good for focus and stimm, not just pump. But Hemodraulix is tough to beat in terms of pumps alone.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/axis-labs/hemodraulix-180-liquid-softgels.html

Run a search for logs that have Hemodraulix in the topic and then check out the reviews, especially the non-sponsored feedback.

Hope that helps :cheers: