pre workout/all day pumps

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%

pre workout/all day pumps

i have taken nitrix and no x and got great all day pumps...im thinking about taking black powder and no2....any other suggestions

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%

Check out GlycerGrow- it's effects take a week or two to become noticable b/c it's a cummulative effect, but it is the cheapest and best all day pump product I've ever tried hands down. great product and lasts forever too!
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    i have taken nitrix and no x and got great all day pumps...im thinking about taking black powder and no2....any other suggestions
    I've been using White Flood and the pumps that I get on that have been unlike any before. The pumps last all day and night and then some. I think it has more of a cumulative effect, as pumps started to decrease a little after not doing for 3 days...Glycobol alongside it may have also contributed as well...But best pumps had for all day is White Flood...For best pumps DURING a session Anadraulic State was the best product with this for me.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

x2 White Flood is a GREAT product with amazing clean energy. I have also tried Black Powder and it is pretty cost effective and I really liked that as well (due to I like the fact that the carbonation makes it hit your blood stream faster).

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I've been using White Flood and the pumps that I get on that have been unlike any before. The pumps last all day and night and then some. I think it has more of a cumulative effect, as pumps started to decrease a little after not doing for 3 days...Glycobol alongside it may have also contributed as well...But best pumps had for all day is White Flood...For best pumps DURING a session Anadraulic State was the best product with this for me.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%

anyone else??
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    anyone else??
    I've tried many of the pre workout supps. NO Xplode, Super Pump 250, White Flood, JP8, NOS Ether, Animal Pump, Plasma Jet and Glycerol are a few that come to mind. Out of the bunch I would say that JP8 is the best if you can handle the taste. It tastes like dried horse urine and the taste is hard to cover. Glycerol doesn't seem to do anything for me except make me pee a lot. Maybe I need to take it everyday but I'm sure it would increase blood pressure. The rest seem to work great the first few times they are used but quickly loose thier effect.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.86%

One thing I've learned about pre workout supps is everyone reacts differently. I started with Cellucor's M5 for a while, but the effects wore off after about a year of cycling off and on. SuperPump 250 went well for awhile with some great pumps and energy gains. After a couple tries of JP8, all it gave me were some rough ass backpumps and felt like I was gonna puke throughout my workout. Jack3d, I had an allergic reaction and flipped out everytime I tried it.
    I've been using NO Shotgun for the last 4 weeks with good energy, pumps and a noticeable strength gain. Plus, I'm not all jittery after a dose and can focus well when I'm training.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'll personally vouch for Hemodraulix (not just pimpin as a rep). It's in another league when you're comparing pump intensity to the typical preworkout mixes. Nothing against those because they're good for focus and stimm, not just pump. But Hemodraulix is tough to beat in terms of pumps alone.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-softgels.html

Run a search for logs that have Hemodraulix in the topic and then check out the reviews, especially the non-sponsored feedback.

Hope that helps

Similar Forum Threads

1. niacin intra workout for pumps
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 02:28 AM
  2. pre workout for pumps?
    By FLAwrestler88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 10:13 AM
  3. How many pumps?
    By darkvard in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 09:26 PM
  4. Most Insane Pumps and workout caliber today!
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 10:24 AM
  5. Pumps
    By offsides255 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 02:44 PM