pre workout/all day pumps
- 10-04-2009, 11:44 AM
- 10-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Check out GlycerGrow- it's effects take a week or two to become noticable b/c it's a cummulative effect, but it is the cheapest and best all day pump product I've ever tried hands down. great product and lasts forever too!
- 10-04-2009, 12:41 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
10-04-2009, 02:27 PM
10-05-2009, 03:40 PM
10-05-2009, 03:49 PM
10-05-2009, 05:38 PM
One thing I've learned about pre workout supps is everyone reacts differently. I started with Cellucor's M5 for a while, but the effects wore off after about a year of cycling off and on. SuperPump 250 went well for awhile with some great pumps and energy gains. After a couple tries of JP8, all it gave me were some rough ass backpumps and felt like I was gonna puke throughout my workout. Jack3d, I had an allergic reaction and flipped out everytime I tried it.
I've been using NO Shotgun for the last 4 weeks with good energy, pumps and a noticeable strength gain. Plus, I'm not all jittery after a dose and can focus well when I'm training.
10-05-2009, 05:43 PM
I'll personally vouch for Hemodraulix (not just pimpin as a rep). It's in another league when you're comparing pump intensity to the typical preworkout mixes. Nothing against those because they're good for focus and stimm, not just pump. But Hemodraulix is tough to beat in terms of pumps alone.
Run a search for logs that have Hemodraulix in the topic and then check out the reviews, especially the non-sponsored feedback.
Hope that helps
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2010, 12:28 AM
- By FLAwrestler88 in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 09-30-2010, 08:13 AM
- By darkvard in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:26 PM
- By pistonpump in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2006, 08:24 AM
- By offsides255 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2004, 12:44 PM