Rugby Player need help

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

Rugby Player need help

Alright im not sure what to do next season with my training should i stay with the same routine

Mon- biceps, back, shoulders, rugby training after
    Tues- Legs,
    Wed-chest, tries, rugby training after
    Thur- biceps, back, shoulders
    Fri- legs
    Sat- chest, tries
    Sun- rest

my diet is pretty solid although i dont know how to bulk and cut this is my diet

Breakfast - 2 poached eggs on wholemeal bread and 1 cup of oats
    snack - protein shake and a peice of fruit
    lunch - tuna sandwich or peanut butter sandwhich
    snack - peice of fruit useally
    dinner - steak or chicken with salad or vegies

by the way im 16 turning 17 next year but will be playing under 16s next year cause it was my first year this year im 5"10 170 lbs 18% bodyfat and i play flanker how would i lower my bodyfat to 12%

the supplements i use is
    Bsn N.O Xplode
    t bomb II
    anabolic halo
    PCT assist
    Oxyguno
    and 100% whey protein
    help would be awesome how to lower my bodyfat and gain heaps of muscle thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Danielz View Post
    Alright im not sure what to do next season with my training should i stay with the same routine

Tues- Legs,
    Fri- legs
    Sat- chest, tries
    Sun- rest

my diet is pretty solid although i dont know how to bulk and cut this is my diet

by the way im 16 turning 17 next year but will be playing under 16s next year cause it was my first year this year im 5"10 170 lbs 18% bodyfat and i play flanker how would i lower my bodyfat to 12%

the supplements i use is
    Bsn N.O Xplode
    t bomb II
    anabolic halo
    PCT assist
    Oxyguno
    and 100% whey protein
    Hi my suggestions are these ---Drop the Oxyguno, its a methylated designer steroid and at 16 far too young to be using this stuff.
    I dont think the TBomB II is necessary either or the PCT assist -(made you some money there)

At your age your body is developing, and the main hormone responsible for that is testosterone- the hormone in the coming years will be going into overdrive right up to probably 21. During this time , you should be experiencing erections when you dont want them and wanting to f**k everything in sight.(within reason)Use this period wisely, eat well, train well and rest-get a good nights sleep(a time when the body repairs itself and builds muscle)

I also notice your doing 2 leg workouts in the week .Legs can take it out of you and in rugby training youre using your legs again Have they recovered enough?.
    After going to the gym , your body is in a catabolic state and is craving for food (a protein /carb drink with added BCAA to start the building /repair process) so personally going to rugby training which i assume is aerobic combined with strength , is taking more out of your body .I suggest doing the rugby training separate to the gym

Have you added up the amount of protein /carbs you are taking -it doesnt look enough and also there are little essential fatty acids .Some are present in tuna but imo not enough.

Anyway just my view -good luck
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.41%

what corsaking said! steroids at 16 is a HUGE mistake.

Just make sure you eat well, train hard and get plenty sleep! At your age you don't need steroids at all!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.68%

You might want to consider adding some more carbs and protein to your diet, youre probably taking in less than 150grams of protein and less than 200 carbs, with the training and rugby your body needs more nutrients to keep it from overtraining and burning out. Try adding like a cup of rice w/ dinner, to bring up the carbs, dont think for one minute that carbs are bad because they are NOT! They provide efficient energy and are also protein sparing which basically means using less protein for energy and using carbs for energy which leaves more protein to be used for repairing muscle. Personally i would consider a good quality weight gainer as a convient meal during class, should add another 650-800 calories w/ anywhere from 85-100 carbs and up to 60 grams of protein, this is my personal suggestion. Also consider taking glutamine after training and creatine wouldnt hurt either just make sure youre staying well hydrated w/ the rugby practice maybe 1-2 gallons of water a day minimum of 1 though. I too would drop at least one of the leg days if not both during the season, and pick up the leg training again during your off season. I would also consider dropping the arm training during the season, youre giving them plenty of work as secondary muscles when training chest and back, and just like the legs pick them up in the off season. If you have any more questions brotha just let me know
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.68%

If you have more questions about training programs, post in the "Training" forum
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.29%

Tues- Legs,
    Fri- legs
    Sat- chest, tries
    Sun- rest

the supplements i use is
    Bsn N.O Xplode
    t bomb II
    anabolic halo
    PCT assist
    Oxyguno
    and 100% whey protein
    Would have thought that at least some response would be the courteous thing to do in view of the advice thats been offered by forum members
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Yeah you definetly need to drop the Oxyguno you don't need that at 16. And T Bomb like said is a waste. If you want to take any supplements think was pointed out your probably not taking in enough carbs for how much training you do so maybe look into a weight gainer to get some. Also i'd drop Anabolic Halo cause Muscletech is a bunch of crap if you want a post workout drink just take some protein and some bcaa's.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.92%

Hey sorry guys ive just had like school troubles and stuff so havent been on computer and stuff thanks for all your advice ill get rid of the oxyguno thanks
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.56%

Tues- Legs,
    Fri- legs
    Sat- chest, tries
    Sun- rest

the supplements i use is
    Bsn N.O Xplode
    t bomb II
    anabolic halo
    PCT assist
    Oxyguno
    and 100% whey protein

Only so much: I would replace NO Xplode with Purple Wraath or Intrabolic a s pre- ad intraworkout drinks. Much much much better ergogenic value...

If Oxyguno is a designer steroid and if you are only 16 years old, then you are going a way that you will likely regret heavily in a few years.

BTW: your diet doesn't look overly thought out. You need a bit more calories and a better nutritional value: introduce MUCH more veggies, some nuts and more fish. Don't get into caloric deficit of more than 300 kcal/d if your want to keep your performance and keep melting that adipose tissue.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rugby player wondering, Is this to simple?
    By BB Ambitious in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 12:34 AM
  2. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 12:41 AM
  3. What's in your mp3/CD player/cassette player?
    By swtnycboy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 12:34 AM
  4. sd and rugby
    By theJmad in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 03:43 PM
  5. Rugby Anyone?
    By BingeAndPurge in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 07:50 PM