Serious Mass VS Mass Tech!!!!

  1. New Member
    Swoldierboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    296
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    55.72%

    Serious Mass VS Mass Tech!!!!


    In means of bulking, along with eating a crap load of food and heavy training, which product is the best? Serious Mass has more carbs and calories, but Mass tech has creatine in it. would serious mass with cell tech be worth it compared to mass tech alone? all replies are greatly appreciated

  2. Advanced Member
    raginfcktard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    978
    Rep Power
    573
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    87.24%

    go by how many carbs you want...i personally think serious mass is too high where as masstheh is a nice just above 3:1 ratio of carbs to protein. screw the creatine...its so cheap you can add it to any shake that doesn't have it!

    cell tech is diabetes in a bottle you better off adding a juice to your weight gainer for a more rapid spike of insulin and throw in the creatine
  3. New Member
    Swoldierboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    296
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    55.72%

    what about that Anator p70 stuff. heard that is good
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    raginfcktard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    978
    Rep Power
    573
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    87.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    what about that Anator p70 stuff. heard that is good
    tastes like ****...works like ****. get a good eaa, same thing almost!
  5. New Member
    bleedingthrou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    13.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    what about that Anator p70 stuff. heard that is good
    To be honest w/ you most of Muscletechs products are just hype made by their ads, you can find better products for far less of a price
  6. New Member
    Swoldierboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    296
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    55.72%

    I've never used cell tech before but my buddies have and I've seen it work, just curious what sides can u get from it
  7. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,575
    Rep Power
    332685
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    56.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ive used cell tech. First thing I noticed is loose bowels. Second it has like 75 grams of sugar, so with that being said, I had super hard sugar crashes on it. I gained like 2 pounds in a month on it, but think that was due to the sugar. One place I did notice. Was that by biceps were fuller and harder To be honest thats all I noticed taken it for a month. Way better stuff out there for way cheaper( oh yeah I hot a super deal, the only reason I decided to try it. Got the Big 6lbs for like 25 bucks on clearance)
  8. New Member
    IronGodfather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    24.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by bleedingthrou View Post
    To be honest w/ you most of Muscletechs products are just hype made by their ads, you can find better products for far less of a price
    Which is why i don't buy anything they sell. For mass gainers, I personally like Real Mass by Gaspari. Thank you for saying that about muscletech though. They are the most overmarketed overrated company in supplement production. Jay Cutler and Dexter jackson know they are full of ****.
  9. Banned
    juice3320's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    833
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%

    With all the sugar and fillers accompanied by a laundry list of ingredients stay away from muscletech if you can . One of the most solid gainers IMO is Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer by Ultimate Nutrition.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Ive used cell tech. First thing I noticed is loose bowels. Second it has like 75 grams of sugar, so with that being said, I had super hard sugar crashes on it. I gained like 2 pounds in a month on it, but think that was due to the sugar. One place I did notice. Was that by biceps were fuller and harder To be honest thats all I noticed taken it for a month. Way better stuff out there for way cheaper( oh yeah I hot a super deal, the only reason I decided to try it. Got the Big 6lbs for like 25 bucks on clearance)
  10. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,371
    Rep Power
    2812882
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    7.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    I've never used cell tech before but my buddies have and I've seen it work, just curious what sides can u get from it
    No sides from cell tech other than your getting way to much sugar in all their products and a good case of diabetes on the way. They are hated for good reasons not just cause people don't like all their over hyped ad's which they are.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 10:18 PM
  2. Pizza's Home Delivery Log Mass Fx/ Novedex vs. Mass Fx/Hx2
    By pizzathehut in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 08:35 PM
  3. Mass-tech questions
    By smoke with skip in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 04:38 PM
Log in
Log in