B6, Vitex or P5P??

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I am wondering which of these is the best for controlling prolactin for those of you who are sensitive to it when running something like tren ace..

I have had a history of gyno, had lumps removed years ago, but not the glands... Lumps were removed by some kind of lipo method hence the reason glands are still there..

Adex is not controlling my issue, nor will any other serm/anti estrogen pill..

I refuse to use caber.. just too risky for my heart, not willing to risk it..

I have ran 600 mgs of b6 a day for 3 weeks and things have been fairly well, however the last couple days , my nipples are sensitive.. No lumps. No lactating, however I cant continue at this rate or something bad will happen.. You know the burning ache nagging pain that your shirt is irritating them

I was looking for guys who are sensitive as well and have had success with B6, Vitex or P5P.. Or if there was a combination of said supplements used to suppress prolactin.. Dosages would also be nice..

BTW yes I have used the search engine, however everyone is fairly vague, and say use caber, which I wont, or use the other 3 listed,, but thats it.. Im looking for more specific answers from users who have the issues or who are certain of what they have read other guys using with success..

Thanks a

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Vitex had mixed results for me...got depressed on it. B-6 and p-5-p treat me well.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
I am going to get L-Dopa and P5P.. I did not see any L-Dopa on Nutra, so I will have to order it from somewhere esle.. Hell I did not see it at VitamShoppe either..

What dose do you run with L-Dopa and what brand if you dont mind me asking Rage..

Trying to get all my ducks in a role before I order.. I stopped the tren for now.. Not worth gyno
prosource has some at a nice price but not as high of concentration as powerful by usp. i was taking 3 preworkout and 3 before bed but i wasn't running a tren product at the time (m1t) so you'll have to get insight from an avid tren user. with the 5p5 6 caps a day should be good

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
b6 is effective for prolactine gyno ?

my nipples with some liquid...

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
cabergoline is a toxic option, i used cabergoline some weeks.

is "strong" B6 with this problem ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i have ran B6 @ 600mgs per day for 3 weeks while on tren ace, however this last week nips became super sensitive. I know its prolactin as nothing else will stop it. I dropped my oral and tren :(
you need to up dht. 6oxo is good, if you can find it. you could always run a cycle of epi.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
when i was lactating from whatever messed me up, b6 did NOTHING except make me super tired all the time. vitex worked after like 2 weeks, libido increased too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was running epi as my oral. Gonna have 2 leave tren alone i guess
vitex+clomid. some say a anti-aromatase may cause more harm than good. i frontloaded td formestane and ran form/vitex on my xtren cycle and didn't have any prolactin issues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have also been taking .5mg of armidex everyday since the nagging pain started.. It did not help either.. The pain is less now, and the nagging part is pretty much over, however I know that is because I have dropped the tren acetate..

I love real tren, not the supplement industry version, however it just does not love me back :zx11pissed:

Gonna give the breast tissue a break and get back on about 4 weeks from now as I am coming to the end of my test run.. Will have P5P and Vitex on hand as well as powerful.. If that does not work, I am never messing with my beloved again
the down side sound's worse than the gains.

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
In my experience, p 5 p didnt work as well as it seem to for others but with vitex and powerfull, the overall sensitivity in the nips went away quickly. Hope the helps, good luck to you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update.. Noticed when I added the Havoc back in my nipples became sensitive again.. I thought this to be strange and just continued with .5 arm.. however caught the lovely swine flu and did not touch anything for a week... Now... Now... I have a F'ing LUMP UNDER MY NIPPLE... WTF??? I am wondering if its rebound from dropping the arimidex or what???

Its not a pea sized one either.. Its a monster.. Im sooooooooo pissed right now.. I spent good money years ago to have lumps removed thru a lipo procedure and have been very cautious not to get them again.. and now this..

Started raloxifene today as well as b6 and just said screw the arimidex.. If it does not shrink I will be depressed to say the least..

Ordering my p-5-p tonight just in case it is prolactin induced.. I dont think its prolactin right now, however i guess I am grasping at anything..
get some NOW L-dopa or powerful to go with the p5p. also if megadosing p5p make sure you are getting plenty of the other b's to go with it.