- 10-02-2009, 07:46 AM
- 10-02-2009, 08:21 AM
Yes its safe!
You should take Creatine before and after your workout, 5g each, Some do a loading phase on creatine but its not really needed, make sure you go 4 weeks on 2 weeks off or 8/4.
Black powder only has a mixture of 2g of creatine in it containing CEE among others so its fine if you add the extra spoon of pure mono along with black powder.
As always, make sure you build up tolerance and start with half the recommended dosage for the NO preworkout! This one's got green tea in it so it should be a good antioxidant for all the free radicals that will build up in your system.
Good luck with your training
10-02-2009, 09:38 AM
thanks alot man...great advice... you think this stack will be effective? and what about the gultamine dosage?
10-02-2009, 02:47 PM
10-03-2009, 12:41 PM
10-03-2009, 01:28 PM
Don't bother with the glutamine, though it's fine if you really want to use it. Switch from black powder to something effective, like rpm. And I highly disagree with the now common practice of taking large doses of creatine before and after the workout. It's just redundant and more for your body to process. 5gr pre-workout is plenty.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Paco in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2004, 05:41 PM
- By ant1456 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2003, 12:29 AM
- By The Conqueror in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2003, 03:53 PM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 02:53 AM
- By Nelson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-14-2002, 10:08 AM