BSL Kreatine Ultra/HMB/NitroJet stack

Trew

Awards
Wow, I definetaly have to say that I've gotten more results from this stack than any other combination of products excluding pro-hormones.

I am currently on day 6 of this stack. I started at a weight which usually fluctuates between 180-185 lbs and a bf% at 8%.

I am now fluctuating between 187-192, have a noticeable increase in vascularity, and am looking more cut and full than normal. My endurance is through the roof, and my strength is up very noticeably. I would actually compare the pumps to being somewhat like those I've gotten from Boldione.

And although the most gains I've ever seen from a supplement came from pro-hormones, I havne't excludede the possibility of this stack surpassing even that.

Before I started the stack, I had ordred a bottle of Cold Fusion as well, and i plan on adding that as soon as it comes.

draztik2003

Awards
what up biatch, didnt know u was on this board too

UGLY

Awards
I have a couple questions, because I'm planning on trying the same combo.

What are your dosages?

When are you taking each product?

Trew

Awards
I have a couple questions, because I'm planning on trying the same combo.

What are your dosages?

When are you taking each product?
This is exactly how I take them:

Pre-workout: 1 scoop Kreatine Ultra, 3 scoops Nitrojet, 2g HMB
During workout: 1g HMB, 1 scoop NitroJet
Post-workout: 2 scoops Kreatine Ultra, 2g HMB

Be warned, the HMB tastes like paint thinner smells. Its terrible, and contaminates the taste of anything you put it in. I just take it straight, but nearly gag each time.

UGLY

Awards
This is exactly how I take them:

Pre-workout: 1 scoop Kreatine Ultra, 3 scoops Nitrojet, 2g HMB
During workout: 1g HMB, 1 scoop NitroJet
Post-workout: 2 scoops Kreatine Ultra, 2g HMB

Be warned, the HMB tastes like paint thinner smells. Its terrible, and contaminates the taste of anything you put it in. I just take it straight, but nearly gag each time.
Thanks for the info!
I'm glad the HMB tastes so good. I should have plenty of time to enjoy it, since I bought a kilo. :(

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like HMB tastes like Tranquili-G did.