Help me schedule my cycle

sikkenx

Awards
First off, I'm 25 years old, 5' 10" white male. I weight between 137 to 145 pounds. As you can see I’m very skinny. I’ve been going to the gym now for over 1 year and have been eating right (well mostly, it’s hard to eat right when I’m living on my own and work all day, but I try)

Being that I just want to make sure that I can maximize my gains by taking them at the right times and right dosages and protect my liver as well.

So here's what I have:

1) Muscle Juice 2544 Weight Gainer - (50g Protein per serving)
2) Controlled Labs - BLUE UP Natural Test Booster (2 capsules daily before workout)
3) Black Dragon Nutrition - TRENV-700 (1-2 capsules daily)
4) American Cellular Labs - MASS XTREME (2 capsules daily with meals w/ 10-15g of fat)
5) L-GLUTAMINE 500mg (1 capsule daily)
6) MILK THISTLE 1000mg (2-4 capsules daily)
7) Cipla - Fertomid-50 (CLOMIFENE TABLETS BP 50mg) * Clomid

Would you recommend anything else for my cycle? (I think I need an on cycle liver support product, any suggestions on one?)

And now if you guys could help me out to plan when and how much of each I should take daily for my cycle that would be great! I need to know also how long my cycle should last as well.

If you could set me up a weekly schedule telling me what days to take what and at what doses. And also when to start and stop each supplement.

Thanks in advance! I appreciate the time