I see Formex...

Fat6

Awards
At the store,and this may seem silly, but is it really still available??

Fat6

Awards
You'd better believe it's still available. It's been hard to keep in stock it's selling so well from what I understand...
Just checkin, lookin to place another ordrer and want all my ducks in a row.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
IBE should be able to keep our goodies in stock longer than usual once we get the ball rolling with the new capping company.. It'll always be in stock longer !

...that might make people think it hasn't been selling though.. :think:

:p

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
If Formex were a woman I'd marry it.
Its great with Reverse and I tried stacking it with forskolin(for some reason that stuff improves the heck out of my mood(I was diagnosed schizoid/paranoid/manic depressive years ago).) and it upped things a notch.
I did full body barbell workout at about 2 pm yesterday and I seriously felt a pump pretty much all night at work.
And Formex does even my mood out a bit by itself, but with the forskolin I had this like calm aggressiveness. This is my third week. I am loving the stuff.
Another few weeks I will have my six pack pack.
Then I will just do a 25mg maintenance dose to keep a little boost.

Fat6

Awards
IBE should be able to keep our goodies in stock longer than usual once we get the ball rolling with the new capping company.. It'll always be in stock longer !

...that might make people think it hasn't been selling though.. :think:

:p
Speaking of my "F Bomb" my pet name for this awsome supp.) Got any opinions bout running 25 mg ED PRE W/O with Fish oil on my 1 T Tren/Epi. bridge? Read someones response bout that being too mich Estro. suppression, and causing worse joint pain.I say the benefits outway the other. Also bumping it to 50 mg ED in PCT......

LOVE IT!!!!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
What's the diff between Formex anf Formestane?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
What's the diff between Formex anf Formestane?
Formex is Formestane. Formex is just a more bio available version that IBE made so that less is more !