Creatine cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Creatine cycle

Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.

Creatine cycle

Alright guys got a question about creatine cycling, as well as just an overall review of what I am currently taking.... I am 23 years old 5'8, about 210, short stocky little **** huh lol!!!! Anyways this is the first time I have taken creatine. I have creatine monohydrate from gnc, amino burst 3000 gnc, fish oil, and muscle milk.... Right now I drink one shake a day two scoops of muscle milk, mixed with one 5g dosage of creatine post workout, three aminos a day spaced out morn, afternoon, night, along with a fish pill with the amino. It's a 600mg pill for the fish oil. So just throw out some suggestions I'm tring to trim up obviously lol, but I'm still training rather hard and wanna give my body what it needs. I workout five days a week and some cardio on the weekends. So let me know thank guys in advance

Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

losing body fat is based on your diet...
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

HIIT cardio followed by steady state cardio. 3-4 times a week. Creatine mono is going to make you appear larger (bloated) not leaner.
    •   

Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.

Yea I know that this thread was really just for more of input on what I should be and shouldn't be doing with my supps, but I think my diet is improving as I always striving to improve on it of course
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

the amino pills are almost worthless...don't waste your money.

If you want to sip on aminos during the day look into LG's BCAA+EAA or Scivation Xtend

you're diet should be full of protein...and 5-8 small meals a day..however you wanna do that. A good rule of thumb is eat every 3 hours, every meal should be focused on protein.
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

Creatine should be cycled 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off. BCAAs are good pre and post workout. If your trying to lean out I suggest getting off the muscle milk. It has a high fat/calorie content. I recc Isopure Whey. 210 calories, 50g protein, 4.6 grams glutamine, 10gs BCAAs per serving.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would definately stop using the Muscle Milk after your workout it has too much fat in it
    and it causes the protein in it to digest too slow. After you workout you want to take a fast digesting protein like whey isolate or hydrolyzed whey to help with recovery right away. If you are trying to lose some weight make sure you are getting six small meals
    a day what you do is eat 3 whole meals and drink 3 protein shakes a day. If you want to
    continue using MM use 1 scoop with 1 scoop of whey and do this twice a day and your post workout shake should be all whey like I recommended in the top of this post.
    Any questions feel free to ask thats why we are on this forum to help each other.
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.

I appreciate it guys I'm gunna look into the whey protein tomorrow. What about the fish oils and the creAtine as in amount wise daily 1800 mg of fish oil and 5g of creatine, daily
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ticket03 View Post
    I appreciate it guys I'm gunna look into the whey protein tomorrow. What about the fish oils and the creAtine as in amount wise daily 1800 mg of fish oil and 5g of creatine, daily
    fish oil would be based on your macronutrient breakdown... if you are cutting you should probably cycle your carb intake daily...and increase your fat intake a little bit. Fish oil, Nat. Peanut butter, avocado, extra virgin olive oil....all sources of GOOD FAT.

5g creatine is all you need daily. if you would like to make it last longer you could even take 3 daily. Your body will only use so much of it and the rest is wasted.
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Take in at least six grams of fish oil, if not more. If you research the amins in the amino pills, you will learn that the dosages you are getting are probably more worthless than an extra byte of steak.
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Take in at least six grams of fish oil, if not more. If you research the amins in the amino pills, you will learn that the dosages you are getting are probably more worthless than an extra byte of steak.
    exactly...amino pills are worthless, the quantity is too low.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 12:57 AM
  2. Creatine on cycle...which one?
    By In Hulk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 10:31 AM
  3. Do you use creatine during cycle?
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 01:31 PM
  4. creatine ON cycle