Best Pre-workout supp

cpanthers89

Banned
Awards
What pre-workout supplements have you guys been successful with? I've been using NO-explode, but I'm not crazy about the fact you need to take it on basically an empty stomach. It's ok, but I'm looking for something better.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What pre-workout supplements have you guys been successful with? I've been using NO-explode, but I'm not crazy about the fact you need to take it on basically an empty stomach. It's ok, but I'm looking for something better.
There are a lot of good ones out there. We have one that is not a heavy stim buts gives good clean energy. Best of all it is $26 for 80 servings. It is called Maniac.

Ohamifat

Awards
For a stimulant based i loved Juggernaut...for non-stim version Ragnarok CF was the bomb.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
1 Assault
2Jack3d
3 pump

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
most Pre-workout supps will advise you to take them on an empty stomach. But ive definitely had the most success with SuperPump 250. Great product, great pumps.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As mentioned, the majority of preworkout products require an empty stomach for dosing for full effectiveness of some ingredients.

I have used many preworkout products (currently using White Flood - log:] Rosie rides the White Raspberry wave of Controlled Labs' White Flood (Sponsored)).

The top 2 I have used so far (White Flood excluded, as I have not yet finished the tub):
* RPM
* Anadraulic State

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lately, I've been really liking VasoCharge by SciVation along with 400mg sulbutiamine and 60mg of geranium.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My fav's would have to be jack3ed, dominATP, currently using AS and liking it, i also liked white flood.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
If your looking for a stim effect there are many that work. If your looking for the best pump JP8 works best for me. It tastes like dried horse urine.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
It is reschnefulous how many threads there are on this topic.

That said, I'm currently using Shock Therapy and enjoy it very much.

Others that I give thumbs up to:
Animal Pump
NO Shotgun
Ragnarok
Jack3d
BetaNOX

Thumbs down:
Nano Vapor
NO Plasmacore
Smash Fully Loaded

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
My personal favorite is Ready 4 War by Get Diesel, you can take w/ food or a shake, one warning CRAZY STIMS, and it has a test booster so you definitely get some aggression. I am also a huge fan of Animal Pump. While i do like a couple of preworkout drinks they ALL send me straight to the toilet, i tried LG Cold Fusion EX and spent most of my workout on the can. Same thing can be said for Superpump 250.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
My personal favorite is SUPER PUMP250. . . get extreme muscle pumps to the point where they feel like their going to come out through your skin. . . PLus increase Vascularity. . .woo hoo!!!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
AAKG powder with Crystal Lite Energy Rush flavor packets mixed in a water bottle....dirt cheap and KAPOW!!

sdiesels

Awards
Muscletech gets alot of s*** from people who lift but this past summer i used myoshock from muscletech and it using heat shock proteins to open up your pores and get the blood reallyyy flowing. you sweat like an animal but thats when you know it works and you physically and mentally know you can bust out a few more reps with every set you do. With that along with just protein and taking in a good amount of calories daily i gained 15 lbs.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would go with Black Powder, White Flood, or Vasocharge. Personally I like the boost and concept behind black powder as it has a little bit of carbonation which allows it to be abosorbed faster. However, I got the best energy with White Flood. Vasocharge is also a solid product. Just go with a solid product that is cost effective and you should be good. Also, I did not really like NO-explode either or NaNO Vapor. All these supps that these guys are mentioning are legit so find one that is cost effective and you should be happy with the results :thumbsup:

PowerHungry

Awards
White Flood and Purple Wraath are a great pre-workout combo

cecilia

Awards
today was my first time even trying a anabolic... and i tried jack3d and it make me feel and awesome workout!!! but at first my hands and face where itching.... dont know why...

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jacked is not an anabolic, it is a nitric oxide pre-workout supplement. And the itching is a harmless side effect caused by the beta-alanine in the product.

today was my first time even trying a anabolic... and i tried jack3d and it make me feel and awesome workout!!! but at first my hands and face where itching.... dont know why...

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
AAKG powder with Crystal Lite Energy Rush flavor packets mixed in a water bottle....dirt cheap and KAPOW!!

mix aakg,beta alanine,alcar, and glutamine + eca .

that'll get you jacked.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
One thing I've learned about pre workout supps is everyone reacts differently. I started with Cellucor's M5 for a while, but the effects wore off after about a year of cycling off and on. SuperPump 250 went well for awhile with some great pumps and energy gains. After a couple tries of JP8, all it gave me were some rough ass backpumps and felt like I was gonna puke throughout my workout. Jack3d, I had an allergic reaction and flipped out everytime I tried it.
I've been using NO Shotgun for the last 4 weeks with good energy, pumps and a noticeable strength gain. Plus, I'm not all jittery after a dose and can focus well when I'm training.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
Jacked is not an anabolic, it is a nitric oxide pre-workout supplement. And the itching is a harmless side effect caused by the beta-alanine in the product.
like juice said thats just the BA and its harmless.

but you should probably know something about the product you are taking PRIOR to taking it... just sayin

wannabeBIG

Awards
I thought No Xplode was alright.. Vasocharge was good..

I bought body fortress **** when I saw it at Walmart on sale. BIG waste that supposed NO was garbage ! No pumps no vascularity . Felt like I ate 50 caffeine pills and the crash was horrible from it..

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I have two favorites.

Presurge and Jacked. It is hard to place one in front of the other because it has been a while since I have used Presurge. But these two are awesome.