Plz help t911!!!

eli123

Awards
Am a high school wrestler and this is my last year to have a shot to go to states.
one more month before season starts, just want some feed back on what t911 will do for me as strength gains and muscle mass??
I will be using this product solo
i weight 145 right now and i will be cutting lots of weight.
i don't lift very much but with this product i will be.
plz help!!!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Am a high school wrestler and this is my last year to have a shot to go to states.
one more month before season starts, just want some feed back on what t911 will do for me as strength gains and muscle mass??
I will be using this product solo
i weight 145 right now and i will be cutting lots of weight.
i don't lift very much but with this product i will be.
plz help!!!
You said "I don't lift very much" .. why not? My brother wrestles in high school and lifts daily .. as does his entire team.

Lift man! That will get your strength up more than any pill will.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
as in i lift 3 days a week that not much
Bro, only one thread is needed. Not 3. Please don't post another with the exact same questions. 1. It's against the rules. 2. It's ****ing annoying.

Anyway, what weight are you trying to wrestle at? 135?

If you're going to be cutting that much but still want to maintain strength, and use an LGSciences product - look into BCAA/EAA.

It will help you recover faster, gain/preserve muscle, and help in your cut.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Oh, and it's much safer for someone in highschool.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
t911 not safe??
It's not that it isn't a safe product, but it's not for you. You're 17-18. While taking T911 may not harm you, think about it: 40 year old men take it to get the testosterone levels (or at least that's their goal) that YOU HAVE!

I forget where I read it but someone said: taking a test booster at 18 is like watering your lawn in a rain storm.

So true. You'll be wasting your money, and probably won't see the gains you think you will.

Like I said earlier, try their BCAA/EAA product. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

(FYI, I am in no way affiliated with LG, but feel confident in recommending their products)

eli123

Awards
Thank you i will look into that.
Been wrestling for 8 years now just need some help to get stronger
The only reason i heard about this was because my friend took it and he is really freaking big. Told me to try it just wanted some feed back on it.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Thank you i will look into that.
Been wrestling for 8 years now just need some help to get stronger
The only reason i heard about this was because my friend took it and he is really freaking big. Told me to try it just wanted some feed back on it.
Just because someone's big, doesn't mean they know what they're talking about.