Testicular atrophy on Jungle Warfare WTF??

1. Testicular atrophy on Jungle Warfare WTF??

Hey guys,

Two and a half weeks into a cycle of Jungle Warfare right now, and my libido has taken a direct boot the face. Tough to get hard, once I am, barely stays that way, orgasms are weak. And I swear to god my nuts are about half the size they usually are. Anyone care to comment? Anyone experianced this? I thought this batch was supposed to be clean, But truthfully I dunno anymore. I would bet there is a PH in here. The letheragy at the beginning, overly sore feeling, bit of confidence boost. Im starting to worry about gyno, and a PCT. Ugh.

Edit - Could be tripping balls and making things up, but I'm pretty sure.

2. could be old stock when u got it, some times companies dont sell much of a product so you dont know how old it really is. how much is your weight up?
    CELTIC LABS REP

3. Weight is up about 5-6 pounds from the beginning of the cycle. Doesn't look like water either. if anything I look leaner? But I certainly don't feel that much bigger. Libidio was back up today in the sky so who knows.
    •   

4. i've never used ALRI products, mostly because of iffy product info in the past... meaning that i've read some products don't have listed exactly whats in them...

5. two and a half weeeks in and your up 5 pounds lol... and ur doubting theres something in it? if it was all natural i wouldnt cycle off...ever, but id go get something for pct or just stop taking it now.
    CELTIC LABS REP

6. My weight is very misleading sometimes though. I know that I can gain ten pounds in a weekend by eating quite a bit. But its been constantly about 5 pounds heavier for the past few days. I may just uh... stick with it for a bit..lol. I'm curious to see how this will play out. Going to look into some pct ideas.

7. It has a methylated steroid in it if I am not mistaken, just so you know.

8. yikes if true and you didnt know and werent prepaired for it

9. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    It has a methylated steroid in it if I am not mistaken, just so you know.
    exactly my point

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testicular Atrophy
    By WifeSlapTed in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 10:03 PM
  2. testicular atrophy
    By mikey00843 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 03:39 PM
  3. testicular atrophy?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics