fda warning-where is it

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.79%

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    true but dont forget they are competitors and as I said before, how harmful??
    more than tabaco?than alchool?than enviromental pollution??
    I wish I knew...

if it weren't these competitors, who then would expose these things? the company itself? hardly.

that's called self-regulation of the market and if this story were entirely made up by competitors, AX would not get in panic and stop production and recall the product after they got called out on that.

safety? nobody knows. It could destroy your brain cells and most people wouldn't even notice it. Actually, nobody knows, and this is exactely what is most disturbing.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.39%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ottonis View Post
    if it weren't these competitors, who then would expose these things? the company itself? hardly.

that's called self-regulation of the market and if this story were entirely made up by competitors, AX would not get in panic and stop production and recall the product after they got called out on that.

safety? nobody knows. It could destroy your brain cells and most people wouldn't even notice it. Actually, nobody knows, and this is exactely what is most disturbing.
    dont get me wrong , I dont aprove mislabeling supplements, the only thing I think is that so much mass histeria about this stuff without even knowing what it is should be refrained, lets see first what the stuff really is then comment.
    we shouldnt be hipocrites , we all drink alchool and we know that it damages the brain , a lot smoke and know it damges the all body so lets see how harmfull this stuff really is and then make the option of taking it or just bash it
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.46%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    dont get me wrong , I dont aprove mislabeling supplements, the only thing I think is that so much mass histeria about this stuff without even knowing what it is should be refrained, lets see first what the stuff really is then comment.
    we shouldnt be hipocrites , we all drink alchool and we know that it damages the brain , a lot smoke and know it damges the all body so lets see how harmfull this stuff really is and then make the option of taking it or just bash it
    Oh golden thing is... i know what I am doing when I have few beers. The GC has been discussed time and time again by chemists and all came to the same conclusion. Do we need AX to officially release a statement to call a spade a spade? I think I trust other chemists rather than the companies PR department.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Oh golden thing is... i know what I am doing when I have few beers. The GC has been discussed time and time again by chemists and all came to the same conclusion. Do we need AX to officially release a statement to call a spade a spade? I think I trust other chemists rather than the companies PR department.
    Indeed. And who's to say that they don't "re-package" it without the spiked ingredient and say that it's tested out and everyone was wrong. Maybe a, Slim Xtreme-NG ploy. The crow and the egg already landed in their face, in my opinion.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.39%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

I understand and agree with you guys but we take so many **** and dont even think about it that before crucifing ax (but I disagree with their policy) I would like to know for sure how toxic was that thing

Similar Forum Threads

1. FDA Warning that was sent to me
    By tacklebox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 10:29 AM
  2. Warning
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 05:03 PM
  3. Warning: Finagenx is a lie! from PA
    By sicosico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1