fda warning-where is it

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Rightfully so. The effects have the same euphoria effect and cns effect of an amphetamine.
    Do you know the name of the compound they're pulling it for?

2. Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    Do you know the name of the compound they're pulling it for?
    2-(diphenylmethyl) pyrrolidine
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Actually you are wrong. The FDA didn't say anything about it yet. The compound you are referencing came mostly from bluelight, with the GC posted.
    should have known better than to doubt you adams. glad you brought this up, i thought it was coming from fda. thanks for getting it straight. i am going to just watch and learn, it seems like we are all just guessing at this point. i apologize for misquoting a source. please continue to keep us up to date adams and jim.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    should have known better than to doubt you adams. glad you brought this up, i thought it was coming from fda. thanks for getting it straight. i am going to just watch and learn, it seems like we are all just guessing at this point. i apologize for misquoting a source. please continue to keep us up to date adams and jim.
    It's no problem T... There are quite a few people quoting it as the FDA, because of the raids going on with the other stuff.
    The Historic PES Legend

5. Looking through the Nutra store makes me sad now.
    •   

6. there's a difference between potentially toxic, toxic at certain levels and just plain being deadly... While it's easy to argue blame and mislabeling, I don't feel anyone here can really be so sure to say something is gonna kill you or make your heart explode given it still hasn't been 100% agreed on the exact actions it gives. So far I see a lot of 'similar' 'should be close to' 'looks like' and so on in reference to the GC posted all over the net.

We're still in standby mode on knowing anything that specific but hopefully we'll know more soon. Considering a minor change in chemical structure can change a PH from something powerful to something worthless is always noted, I don't understand how it's suddenly abandoned or forgotten in this particular case.

7. I dont know if its harmfull but I already bought a box to try it on a low dosage, when things are pulled off the shelves the great majority of times is because they work lol, and dont forget that alchool is toxic, tabaco is toxic and so on and on and no one gives a damn about it
  8. jim623

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    I dont know if its harmfull but I already bought a box to try it on a low dosage, when things are pulled off the shelves the great majority of times is because they work lol, and dont forget that alchool is toxic, tabaco is toxic and so on and on and no one gives a damn about it
    lol, I just got a new bottle in today.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, so slimx is supposed to be harmful, and this is according to the fda right. so where is the public announcement warning people not to take it? if this were tylenol or bayer aspirin there would be cnn trucks parked all over the place at bb.com. i have seen no public statement from fda and i can't be the only one that thinks this is a bunch of crap. i don't know what they are up to but this has got to be a smoke screen or it would be all over the news.
    No, this is NOT according to the FDA, solely. This is according to SEVERAL chemist from bodybuilding.com, and a few others from other sites that actually found out or speculated that this product was, potentially, harmful....Patrick Arnold, beej, and a few more...
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

10. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    No, this is NOT according to the FDA, solely. This is according to SEVERAL chemist from bodybuilding.com, and a few others from other sites that actually found out or speculated that this product was, potentially, harmful....Patrick Arnold, beej, and a few more...
    true but dont forget they are competitors and as I said before, how harmful??
    more than tabaco?than alchool?than enviromental pollution??
    I wish I knew...

11. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    true but dont forget they are competitors and as I said before, how harmful??
    more than tabaco?than alchool?than enviromental pollution??
    I wish I knew...

if it weren't these competitors, who then would expose these things? the company itself? hardly.

that's called self-regulation of the market and if this story were entirely made up by competitors, AX would not get in panic and stop production and recall the product after they got called out on that.

safety? nobody knows. It could destroy your brain cells and most people wouldn't even notice it. Actually, nobody knows, and this is exactely what is most disturbing.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ottonis View Post
    if it weren't these competitors, who then would expose these things? the company itself? hardly.

that's called self-regulation of the market and if this story were entirely made up by competitors, AX would not get in panic and stop production and recall the product after they got called out on that.

safety? nobody knows. It could destroy your brain cells and most people wouldn't even notice it. Actually, nobody knows, and this is exactely what is most disturbing.
    dont get me wrong , I dont aprove mislabeling supplements, the only thing I think is that so much mass histeria about this stuff without even knowing what it is should be refrained, lets see first what the stuff really is then comment.
    we shouldnt be hipocrites , we all drink alchool and we know that it damages the brain , a lot smoke and know it damges the all body so lets see how harmfull this stuff really is and then make the option of taking it or just bash it

13. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    dont get me wrong , I dont aprove mislabeling supplements, the only thing I think is that so much mass histeria about this stuff without even knowing what it is should be refrained, lets see first what the stuff really is then comment.
    we shouldnt be hipocrites , we all drink alchool and we know that it damages the brain , a lot smoke and know it damges the all body so lets see how harmfull this stuff really is and then make the option of taking it or just bash it
    Oh golden thing is... i know what I am doing when I have few beers. The GC has been discussed time and time again by chemists and all came to the same conclusion. Do we need AX to officially release a statement to call a spade a spade? I think I trust other chemists rather than the companies PR department.
    The Historic PES Legend

14. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Oh golden thing is... i know what I am doing when I have few beers. The GC has been discussed time and time again by chemists and all came to the same conclusion. Do we need AX to officially release a statement to call a spade a spade? I think I trust other chemists rather than the companies PR department.
    Indeed. And who's to say that they don't "re-package" it without the spiked ingredient and say that it's tested out and everyone was wrong. Maybe a, Slim Xtreme-NG ploy. The crow and the egg already landed in their face, in my opinion.

15. I understand and agree with you guys but we take so many **** and dont even think about it that before crucifing ax (but I disagree with their policy) I would like to know for sure how toxic was that thing
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FDA Warning that was sent to me
    By tacklebox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 10:29 AM
  2. **WARNING- READY4WAR -WARNING**
    By MMALOVER in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 10:19 PM
  3. Warning
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat