Whats a good fat burner

Danielz

Awards
whats a good fat burner that will get me ripped

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
yeah I'm a fan of HIIT I also liked recreate by usplabs... doesn't crack me out.

and since SX isn't good at all for you anymore.... I'd have to say if you want a good stim, fat burner go with what lenny said ECA ephedrine/caffeine/asprin

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recreate, PP Green Tea, PP CLA plus the best ingredient of all CLEAN DIET!

bobbitt7

Awards
eca extreme...dont bother with other bs...its proven tried & true. Mark

jrw

Awards
  • Established
What doses do you guys use for your ECA stack? I know everyone is different.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
What doses do you guys use for your ECA stack? I know everyone is different.
25mg of ephedrine (bronkaid) and 200mg of caffeine (no doz pills)...this dosage 2 to 3 times a day...last dose before 6pm for me...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to highjack. Any one use the new Methyl Ice by redfine nutrition. NP says slim xtreme is discontinued and has a link to this. Again sorry, didnt mean to high jack your thread.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs Adipo-X & MHP Anadrox are two that I had the most success with.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
it has 25mg of ephedrine sulfate in each pill/tab
You had good results with stacking it this way, bronkaid and no doz? Looking to cut up a little, just dont want a bunch of negative sides.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
good results for me with a good diet and cardio 3-4 days a week...also, in about week 3 or 4 I take 50mg of benadryl everyday for 2 weeks straight right b4 bed to clean out my receptors and so far its good...down ~15lbs wit about 3 or 4 months of use...

sides, none for me...

You had good results with stacking it this way, bronkaid and no doz? Looking to cut up a little, just dont want a bunch of negative sides.

sincereplan

sincereplan

Awards
Clenbutryx hardcore handsdown if you're the kind of person who's tried them all!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECA stack for the win, I also really love Phenom V1 which you can tack on ephedrine with. Controlled Labs AM/PM Reduction is not too bad either. I like the PM. It's a little weaker though.

topcop196

topcop196

Awards
Its not that simple Danielz. Your bio states that you are 5'10'', and 75 lbs?? Seriously, what do you weigh. And how old are you? You want to get ripped, lets start with your diet. There is no magic pill, especially if your diet isn't clean. I have been doing this a while, and I LOVED the ECA stack. Lately I have found that Recreate stacked with Acetyl L-Carnitine actually works better for me. And I agree with Lenny, HIIT training just peels the fat off me.