Need to get big, Please advise.

bobbyb

Awards
Great site!
My body weight is 160. Have been working out for 1 year now.
Supllements:
Whey protein
Super Pump 250
Purple K

I am not happy with the results. Super Pump 250 is amazing.

I want to stay away from injectable steroids. I have been told about pills available which are the next closest thing to anabolic steroids.

Could you please recommend some of these and how they should be cycled?

My goal is to really get buff and pack on dry, hard muscle.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
my advice to you is eat, eat, eat and them eat some more.. work on getting a good and clean diet.
As far as all the other DS/PH products they're all coming off the market as we speak, consider other alternatives!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
my advice to you is eat, eat, eat and them eat some more.. work on getting a good and clean diet.
As far as all the other DS/PH products they're all coming off the market as we speak, consider other alternatives!
^^good posting there^^ --- nothing is going to do it for you overnight. it takes time and effort. Not trying to be condescending but you don't want to jump into PH or AAS too soon. So you are 5'7" and 160 lbs. with 1 year weight lifting under your belt, right? Here is what we need to know to help.

1) What is your diet for a day
2) How old are you
3) What is your split - i.e. what muscle groups do you work on what days at the gym

bobbyb

Awards
My daily diet:
Breakfast: Oatmeal or egg whites
Lunch: Pasta, Chicken Breast, Tuna Sandwich (Usually all 3 daily)
Dinner: Fish, Pasta, Chicken Breat
Snacks: raw vegetables and fruits throughout the day

I try to keep my food intake fairly lean. However i do sample Potato chips every now and than. LOL!

Workout:
Monday: Chest and Back
Tuesday: Legs and Biceps
Wednesday: Shoulders
Thursday:Chest and Tri
Friday: Biceps
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest

bobbyb

Awards
My daily diet:
Breakfast: Oatmeal or egg whites
Lunch: Pasta, Chicken Breast, Tuna Sandwich (Usually all 3 daily)
Dinner: Fish, Pasta, Chicken Breat
Snacks: raw vegetables and fruits throughout the day

I try to keep my food intake fairly lean. However i do sample Potato chips every now and than. LOL!

Workout:
Monday: Chest and Back
Tuesday: Legs and Biceps
Wednesday: Shoulders
Thursday:Chest and Tri
Friday: Biceps
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
Diet looks pretty good. Eat whole eggs though, no reason to leave out the yolk. Also make sure you are getting around 3000-3500 calories/day if you are looking to pack on mass. You might want to add in more meals so that you are eating 5-6 in addition to your snacks. Also aim for ~1.5g protein per pound of bodyweight. If you're 160 you should probably get 200+ g of protein a day.

As for your training, your splits look OK, I'd need to know more about specific lifts and sets/reps in order to provide any advice. I'd say mostly compound exercises at 4x6 or 5x5 might be good for a relative beginner looking to gain weight.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Diet looks pretty good. Eat whole eggs though, no reason to leave out the yolk. Also make sure you are getting around 3000-3500 calories/day if you are looking to pack on mass. You might want to add in more meals so that you are eating 5-6 in addition to your snacks. Also aim for ~1.5g protein per pound of bodyweight. If you're 160 you should probably get 200+ g of protein a day.

As for your training, your splits look OK, I'd need to know more about specific lifts and sets/reps in order to provide any advice. I'd say mostly compound exercises at 4x6 or 5x5 might be good for a relative beginner looking to gain weight.
Agree split looks good but diet looks lacking to me dude. Unless OP meant you eat all of the following for lunch and dinner. If this is what you meant then what sort of results have you seen so far? Are you gaining or have you plateaued?

bobbyb

Awards
Agree split looks good but diet looks lacking to me dude. Unless OP meant you eat all of the following for lunch and dinner. If this is what you meant then what sort of results have you seen so far? Are you gaining or have you plateaued?
It seems that I have plateued. My body weight is still the same over the past 6 months. However my muscle mass has gone down. I look more loose as oposed to hard muscle.

I am really interested in oral supps besides creatine, super pump and protein.

What reccomendations can you guys give me as far as stacking on hard muscle with a solid workout.

Your help is greatly appreciated. I dont wanna end up asking for the wrong supps.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I am really interested in oral supps besides creatine, super pump and protein.

What reccomendations can you guys give me as far as stacking on hard muscle with a solid workout.

Your help is greatly appreciated. I dont wanna end up asking for the wrong supps.
Think you're missing a few points here. Not to be rude.

Get your diet in order (ie. eat more!!) and train harder.

You'll be wasting your money by trying to take oral steroids with a lacking diet.

mark427

mark427

Awards
Thanks,
Any other suggestions?
Here's another approach:

1. Find an online forum about bodybuilding.

2. Post there asking about stepping up to the hardcore supplements even though your diet is weak and your training may be as well.

3. Ignore all of the correct answers and keep prodding until someone tells you what you want to hear.

Good luck!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Need to get big, Please advise.
No you don't.

Just be happy with who you are.

Alternatively 300g (pure) protein per day (e.g. 1 whole chicken), low GI carbs [not pasta!], 4 litres water, lots of veggies. Try an insulin spike post-workout. You seem to stage food-intake across the day well. Whole egg - egg whites if you've consuming zillions of them.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
No you don't.

Just be happy with who you are.

Alternatively 300g (pure) protein per day (e.g. 1 whole chicken), low GI carbs [not pasta!], 4 litres water, lots of veggies. Try an insulin spike post-workout. You seem to stage food-intake across the day well. Whole egg - egg whites if you've consuming zillions of them.
mmm.... whole chicken. I've eaten two whole chickens in a day..... seriously.:jaw:<---:spam:

To the OP, truth is no one is going to just tell you what to take supplement wise, whether black-market or not. If your diet and training and in order, really in order, then keep looking around this site and learn from other posts. Eventually you'll figure out what you need. No one here knows enough about your body's metabolism or your history (training, diet, and otherwise) to quickly prescribe you the magic pill, you know? We are here to help but we get newbies joining the site wanting size and definition immediately all the time and the truth is there is no quick and easy route. There are aids to help you reach your goals, some legal some not, but you got to commit to it if you want it. Keep at it and post again when you learn a little more from other posts.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man try adding a natural test booster as they have been shown to give great results for a natural supplement :).

Great site!
My body weight is 160. Have been working out for 1 year now.
Supllements:
Whey protein
Super Pump 250
Purple K

I am not happy with the results. Super Pump 250 is amazing.

I want to stay away from injectable steroids. I have been told about pills available which are the next closest thing to anabolic steroids.

Could you please recommend some of these and how they should be cycled?

My goal is to really get buff and pack on dry, hard muscle.