LG Sciences Postal

  1. LG Sciences Postal


    Hello


    What do you think guys about this?



    LG Sciences Postal

    Post workout, muscles require the most complex set of nutrients to reduce the tearing down of hard earned gains, and to replenish the precious raw materials that give real anabolic muscle growth. Postal contains the most advanced matrix to reduce cortisol, increase muscle volume and speed recovery. Postal contains quick digesting protein, complex carbohydrates and a host of supporting nutrients to give you maximum recovery after your workout. Postal contains high BCAA proteins, creatine and singular amino acids, to help maximize muscle recovery. Postal also contains waxy maize starch to help pull these nutrients into the cells more quickly and effectively. Waxy maize starch and dextrose will replenish the muscles glycogen stores, spike insulin and create the perfect anabolic recovery blend. Postal can be used by men and women who want the best possible recovery agent after their workout. Don’t waste your hard earned workouts by letting your muscles starve.
    GO POSTAL!

    Recommended Use: On training days take 2-3 scoops with 8-12oz of cold water or juice, 10 to 30 minutes after training. To maximize your muscle building efforts, be sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day, and consume a well-balanced diet that is high in protein. Consistency with your supplementation, diet and workout program is the key to building the body you want. To insure you get the most out of each workout, use Anadraulic State prior to each workout, and Postal after training.


    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size = 1 scoop
    Servings per Container: ~30
    Per Serving:
    Total Calories – 64
    Calories from Fat: 0
    Saturated Fat – 0
    Cholesterol – 0
    Total Carbohydrates – 13g
    Fiber: 0
    Sugars 4g
    Protein – 3g
    POSTAL PROPRIETARY FORMULA – 20,069mg
    Postal Recovery Delivery:
    Partially Hydrolyzed Genus Isolate, Waxy Maize Starch
    Postal Creatine Delivery:BCreatine Ethyl Ester, DiCreatine Aspartate, Creatine Monohydrate
    Postal Anabolic Delivery:
    L-Leucine, L-Taurine, Beta Alanine, Aspartic Acid
    Postal Nitric Delivery:
    L-Arginine Orotate, L-Arginine Alpha Keto-Glutarate, L-Arginine, Pomegranate Powder
    Postal Stamina Delivery:
    Spirulina, Yohimbine HCl
    Postal Insulin Delivery:
    Bitter Melon Extract
    Other Ingredients: Laboratory Grade Dextrose, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural Colors, Sucralose, A.F. Silica.


  2. Where did you get this information?

  3. I think I want some! That's what I think!
    // ANYTHING I POST IS PROBABLY WRONG, TAKE ADVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK //
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Where did you get this information?
    I look this in their website but seems the site is down now???

    http://www.lgsciences.com/product-p/postal.htm

    or

    http://www.fitnessfirstusa.com/details.asp?item=3019

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I look this in their website but seems the site is down now???

    http://www.lgsciences.com/product-p/postal.htm
    Weird. It's also on a few other sites. Google it.
    // ANYTHING I POST IS PROBABLY WRONG, TAKE ADVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK //

  6. well at least not contain osthole this blow up my stomach like pSARM and AS.....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    well at least not contain osthole this blow up my stomach like pSARM and AS.....
    True. The bad part is it still has yhombie in it. Why the hell do all LG supps have to have this?! Everything from T911, 1gf1, AS, this and most others!
    // ANYTHING I POST IS PROBABLY WRONG, TAKE ADVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK //

  8. This is the first I've heard of it: Genus Hydrolysate? Interesting
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  9. Quote Originally Posted by impulseoctane View Post
    True. The bad part is it still has yhombie in it. Why the hell do all LG supps have to have this?! Everything from T911, 1gf1, AS, this and most others!
    Agreed!!!!!!!

  10. Until i got (20 servings) of AS and 1 bottle sealed of pSARM and another opened I CAN`T use them!!!!!!

  11. He loves dat dere yohimbine LOL, I am real interested in the edcy product, nadaral caught my interest as well.
    doing my own thang!

  12. I absolutely HATE Yohimbine.

  13. interesting... this is totally under the radar...

  14. It's a GNC exclusive for now, but will be off soon, like AS. This is a perfect post workout corespondent to Anadraulic State.

    Yohimbine will be out of the next version by the way, so quit bitching! We took your advise.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post

    Yohimbine will be out of the next version by the way, so quit bitching! We took your advise.
    Good deal!
    Will this be the case with the others as well (containing Yohimbine)?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Good deal!
    Will this be the case with the others as well (containing Yohimbine)?
    LOL, think you pushing too hard bro, LOL
    doing my own thang!

  17. good looking ingredient profile... i'm especially interested in the hydrolyzed genus protein

  18. I know it's only at GNC for right now, but I am looking at doing a special promo for AM members if they buy it at GNC, we will send something free to them...just trying to put it together. This product is going to be a good one for people who want something complete post workout.

  19. what flavor choices?

  20. It's Fruit Punch to start (tastes quite good) and then there will be more flavors.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    It's Fruit Punch to start (tastes quite good) and then there will be more flavors.
    mouth is watering thinking about it
    Team Orbit

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Good deal!
    Will this be the case with the others as well (containing Yohimbine)?
    just eat some more MRE's and toughen up your stomach! hahahaha

  23. I am a fan of their line; however, the Yohimbine content makes it hard to use. I know some love it, but for me it's a no go.

    I just tried E-911 and loved it. My mini-review should be up shortly.


    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    LOL, think you pushing too hard bro, LOL

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    just eat some more MRE's and toughen up your stomach! hahahaha
    ZING!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Yohimbine will be out of the next version by the way, so quit bitching! We took your advise.


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I just tried E-911 and loved it. My mini-review should be up shortly.
    Can't wait to try E-911 .. been waiting forever for my local supp shop to stock it. They keep telling me "soon, soon". I want it now damn it!
    // ANYTHING I POST IS PROBABLY WRONG, TAKE ADVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK //

  26. looks solid bro

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I know it's only at GNC for right now, but I am looking at doing a special promo for AM members if they buy it at GNC, we will send something free to them...just trying to put it together. This product is going to be a good one for people who want something complete post workout.

    very nice!

  28. The word is out!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I absolutely HATE Yohimbine.
    Agreed!!!!!! buddy!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    It's a GNC exclusive for now, but will be off soon, like AS. This is a perfect post workout corespondent to Anadraulic State.

    Yohimbine will be out of the next version by the way, so quit bitching! We took your advise.
    I wait for that and maybe for pSARM too...?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I wait for that and maybe for pSARM too...?
    I think the psarm might get an overhaul as well

  32. you guys might might have to add the term innovative to your name somehow.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by MC Gun View Post
    you guys might might have to add the term innovative to your name somehow.
    Yeah, the good thing about LG is that product development is always happening with Eric at the helm.

  34. Eric should be given an award for "re-facing" LG over the past year or so. LG is really pushing new products out that people enjoy. Kudos!
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeah, the good thing about LG is that product development is always happening with Eric at the helm.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Eric should be given an award for "re-facing" LG over the past year or so. LG is really pushing new products out that people enjoy. Kudos!
    Agreed man, he planned ahead well... thank god!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Postal as a Pre-W/O
    By p5sky in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 02:25 PM
  2. Going postal on Postal
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 04:16 AM
  3. Log LG Sciences New [POSTAL]
    By Craigmatthew in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 09:08 PM
  4. Postal at the Planet
    By believer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 11:53 AM
  5. LG Sciences Wants you to go POSTAL!!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 05:42 AM
Log in
Log in