MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello

What do you think guys about this?

LG Sciences Postal

Post workout, muscles require the most complex set of nutrients to reduce the tearing down of hard earned gains, and to replenish the precious raw materials that give real anabolic muscle growth. Postal contains the most advanced matrix to reduce cortisol, increase muscle volume and speed recovery. Postal contains quick digesting protein, complex carbohydrates and a host of supporting nutrients to give you maximum recovery after your workout. Postal contains high BCAA proteins, creatine and singular amino acids, to help maximize muscle recovery. Postal also contains waxy maize starch to help pull these nutrients into the cells more quickly and effectively. Waxy maize starch and dextrose will replenish the muscles glycogen stores, spike insulin and create the perfect anabolic recovery blend. Postal can be used by men and women who want the best possible recovery agent after their workout. Don’t waste your hard earned workouts by letting your muscles starve.
GO POSTAL!

Recommended Use: On training days take 2-3 scoops with 8-12oz of cold water or juice, 10 to 30 minutes after training. To maximize your muscle building efforts, be sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day, and consume a well-balanced diet that is high in protein. Consistency with your supplementation, diet and workout program is the key to building the body you want. To insure you get the most out of each workout, use Anadraulic State prior to each workout, and Postal after training.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size = 1 scoop
Servings per Container: ~30
Per Serving:
Total Calories – 64
Calories from Fat: 0
Saturated Fat – 0
Cholesterol – 0
Total Carbohydrates – 13g
Fiber: 0
Sugars 4g
Protein – 3g
POSTAL PROPRIETARY FORMULA – 20,069mg
Postal Recovery Delivery:
Partially Hydrolyzed Genus Isolate, Waxy Maize Starch
Postal Creatine Delivery:BCreatine Ethyl Ester, DiCreatine Aspartate, Creatine Monohydrate
Postal Anabolic Delivery:
L-Leucine, L-Taurine, Beta Alanine, Aspartic Acid
Postal Nitric Delivery:
L-Arginine Orotate, L-Arginine Alpha Keto-Glutarate, L-Arginine, Pomegranate Powder
Postal Stamina Delivery:
Spirulina, Yohimbine HCl
Postal Insulin Delivery:
Bitter Melon Extract
Other Ingredients: Laboratory Grade Dextrose, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural Colors, Sucralose, A.F. Silica.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I think I want some! That's what I think!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well at least not contain osthole this blow up my stomach like pSARM and AS.....

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
well at least not contain osthole this blow up my stomach like pSARM and AS.....
True. The bad part is it still has yhombie in it. Why the hell do all LG supps have to have this?! Everything from T911, 1gf1, AS, this and most others!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Until i got (20 servings) of AS and 1 bottle sealed of pSARM and another opened I CAN`T use them!!!!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
He loves dat dere yohimbine LOL, I am real interested in the edcy product, nadaral caught my interest as well.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
interesting... this is totally under the radar...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a GNC exclusive for now, but will be off soon, like AS. This is a perfect post workout corespondent to Anadraulic State.

Yohimbine will be out of the next version by the way, so quit bitching! ;) We took your advise.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
good looking ingredient profile... i'm especially interested in the hydrolyzed genus protein

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know it's only at GNC for right now, but I am looking at doing a special promo for AM members if they buy it at GNC, we will send something free to them...just trying to put it together. This product is going to be a good one for people who want something complete post workout.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's Fruit Punch to start (tastes quite good) and then there will be more flavors.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am a fan of their line; however, the Yohimbine content makes it hard to use. I know some love it, but for me it's a no go.

I just tried E-911 and loved it. My mini-review should be up shortly.

LOL, think you pushing too hard bro, LOL

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Yohimbine will be out of the next version by the way, so quit bitching! ;) We took your advise.
:nana:

I just tried E-911 and loved it. My mini-review should be up shortly.
Can't wait to try E-911 .. been waiting forever for my local supp shop to stock it. They keep telling me "soon, soon". I want it now damn it!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it's only at GNC for right now, but I am looking at doing a special promo for AM members if they buy it at GNC, we will send something free to them...just trying to put it together. This product is going to be a good one for people who want something complete post workout.

very nice!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a GNC exclusive for now, but will be off soon, like AS. This is a perfect post workout corespondent to Anadraulic State.

I wait for that and maybe for pSARM too...?

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
you guys might might have to add the term innovative to your name somehow.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
you guys might might have to add the term innovative to your name somehow.
Yeah, the good thing about LG is that product development is always happening with Eric at the helm.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eric should be given an award for "re-facing" LG over the past year or so. LG is really pushing new products out that people enjoy. Kudos!
Yeah, the good thing about LG is that product development is always happening with Eric at the helm.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Eric should be given an award for "re-facing" LG over the past year or so. LG is really pushing new products out that people enjoy. Kudos!
Agreed man, he planned ahead well... thank god!