thoughts on these sups...

jamo30

Awards
First off i am 21 yrs old 6 6" 215 lbs, dont know bf, bmi, etc. I am in college so i have to make do with what my meal plan will allow me to eat, but i am bulking right now so i have a little bit of leanience(spell check) with what i can eat and for the most part my diet is solid. i have been working out religiously for about 5 months now coming off a pretty serious back injury and things are going great. i am really starting to get back to the old me, but i think i am ready to get some supplements that will take me to the next level. .i am currently taking jack3d, green mag, along with whey, multivitamin, bcaas, all the esentials.

i have been reading up on prime and am strongly considering it as my first choice.

i have also been reading up on diesel test procycle and have been considering this an option as well.

basically what i want to ask is what supplements along with prime would be best to take that will add strength, lean mass, and give me more aggression in the gym? would both of these sups together be the best combo?

please just give me some options that will take me to the next level! all suggestions welcome!

thanks!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
the whole asteroid stack. its worth it.

but if you really wanted to try something good.

take prime, and t-force together with Anabolic pump, and powerfull... I think Somindren GH by MST is more complete imo.

^^^^That stack will get you built like a brick.

jamo30

Awards
thanks for the replies guys. still been doin a little research and for now its looking like i am going to go with the asteroid stack. i think for my goals it would be perfect and i have heard great things about it.

any more suggestions are more than welcome thanks in advance!

jamo30

Awards
Prime with Stoked or TestoPRO would be a solid stack but I would not run it more than 8 weeks without a 4 week break.
i will look into these products for sure.
why would you not run it for more than 8 weeks without the break?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i will look into these products for sure.
why would you not run it for more than 8 weeks without the break?
Just about all supps should be cycled. We find that these products have better results if a 4 week break is taken after 8 weeks on.:)

jamo30

Awards
Just about all supps should be cycled. We find that these products have better results if a 4 week break is taken after 8 weeks on.:)
gotcha, really just wanted to make sure there wasnt any negative side effects or any dangers for taking these sups that long

i will be making my decision soon!

thanks guys for the input!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
gotcha, really just wanted to make sure there wasnt any negative side effects or any dangers for taking these sups that long

i will be making my decision soon!

thanks guys for the input!
Any time bro.