"Leaning" not cutting stack?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I've been bulking for a few years now, seems my weight max is right around 175 at 5'11".. Small I know but my lifts are where I'd like them, my training is sound and my diet is "okay" (Since i've been bulking I've always allowed some sort of high calorie meal in each day).

I'm tired of bulking.. I don't want to start to "lose weight" persay but I want to lean up, get harder and possibly lower my BF if at all possible (I AM still pretty lean as it is, remember 175@5'11" isn't huge!)

I'm looking at these:
Bulk BCAA's
PP Vitaberry
Universal Liver Tabs
Eviscerate

I'm gonna cut out my higher calorie food sources and get a low carb protein as well.. I've never done anything like this since I started working out at 135, so the 40lbs I've gained in the past years does make me happy- just curious to see what I'd look like with less BF and more "hardness" Anything I could use or anyone can suggest?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First place to start, as you've stated, is to clean up the diet and add in 20-30 minute of moderate cardio after lifting or fasted in the morning. Either way use 10-15g of BCAAs during these sessions along with some ALCAR, sulbutiamine, and some stims.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suggest that you read The 3 Keys to Fat Loss; it tells you all that you need to know re nutrition, supplements, and exercise for fat loss. Supplements should be the LAST thing you consider!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man will do =D
I'll check out the ALCAR and sublitiamine (again I've never done this and I don't want to really drop much weight just a lil bf % and get the hard look)
I'd say a nice goal for me would be 170-175 @ <10% BF.. I have this caliper thing saying I have 13%.. could be accurate; I know it's fairly low but 13 was a suprise to me (Thought it was lower)

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Nice link thank you.
I chose different supps bc I am having the results I want from the routine and diet I am currently on, just think I can lower my BF a little bit.. I'm used to taking "bulking supps" like NO SHOTguns (tons of creatines) and take MP Combat protein (higher calorie) etc.. I'm not trying to cut as I stated, but yes- fat loss is a goal (while still getting stronger etc.) SO i figured a lower calorie protein, less creatines, more BCAAs and no "cheat meals" could do the trick

There's no real time limit, it took me years to get where I'm at- I'm just looking for my "perfect" body.. =D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice link thank you.
I chose different supps bc I am having the results I want from the routine and diet I am currently on, just think I can lower my BF a little bit.. I'm used to taking "bulking supps" like NO SHOTguns (tons of creatines) and take MP Combat protein (higher calorie) etc.. I'm not trying to cut as I stated, but yes- fat loss is a goal (while still getting stronger etc.) SO i figured a lower calorie protein, less creatines, more BCAAs and no "cheat meals" could do the trick

There's no real time limit, it took me years to get where I'm at- I'm just looking for my "perfect" body.. =D
You can use all the supplements you mentioned for ANY body goal, and should be if you are training (especially resistance and/or anaerobic training). There really is no such thing as "bulking" and "cutting" supplements.

The only real difference between bulking and cutting is the daily caloric intake.

And you SHOULD be having cheat meals; you don't want to starve your body if you're trying to lose fat.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
enhanced General Chat 8
Training Forum 2
ryaroberts Cycle Logs 13
Weight Loss 31
Anabolics 2