AX d/c products??!!??!?!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
From what I can gather AX is d/c the production of Hyperdrol X2 and also SX... I have looked over on their forums and not much is being said so far... also check out how they disappeared here under the supplement company section... any news whats going on?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This is interesting, but too surrounded by some issues that were out and about... I hope they dont stop the products...two of the better products out.

Honestly I wish one of the Mods or owners of AM would make an official commentary about it. I mean yeah its their board, but its the people who make it what it is...common courtesy plus something you would think people who share the same love(lifting,nutrition, supplementation) would do for one another.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What commentary? I know as much as you do. I was told to pull the forum and they would post up info pertaining to the situation eventually, and thats it. The same thing they said in their own forum. I know probably less about it than most since I don't even know the entire story to begin with.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Zero: AM is a Port, or a Hub. AX paid money to advertise and to keep logs of such on it. I am pretty sure that the owners of AX do not keep up a correspondence with the owners of AM for any information pertaining to legal issues.

I would like to know what’s going on, too; however, I would suspect that the best place to find out would be their Home Board.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Zero: AM is a Port, or a Hub. AX paid money to advertise and to keep logs of such on it. I am pretty sure that the owners of AX do not keep up a correspondence with the owners of AM for any information pertaining to legal issues.

I would like to know what’s going on, too; however, I would suspect that the best place to find out would be their Home Board.
What commentary? I know as much as you do. I was told to pull the forum and they would post up info pertaining to the situation eventually, and thats it. The same thing they said in their own forum. I know probably less about it than most since I don't even know the entire story to begin with.
Ah I see... At first I thought they were "booted" is what I meant. I didnt mean any offense or anything. I was just severely confused. I was unsure if it was an issue within AX itself or if they offended the rules of this board or something, or if somehow the upcoming ban caused something (even though they stopped 3AD).

Again I didnt mean any harm, just confused and havent been to their own board. Guess I will take a peak over there. Its weird when you see something you always expect to see, vanish with no warning. Thanks for the input though, even though it just made it more confusing and mysterious heh.

ottonis

Awards
At several places, among them the bluelight forum, bb com and some other forums, AX received some extreme heat, especially because of Slim Xtreme being suspected to be spiked with a designer drug.

In reaction to that, AX announced to stop production of SX and to reformulate it.

On top of that, bb.com removed all AX products from its store.

In the supplement misc section over at bb.com there are a handful of threads where AX is being exposed and flamed to death. More and more people who had purchased SX in the past demand to get refunded, while other people announce to sue AX for health damages. Pics of AX company owners get posted over there and rumors are being spread that some AX owners are trying to sell their shares.

It's a ****storm coming down on AX like a tsunami....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow- wonderful news for those who may have used hdx2 in pct.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Check out spawn... Tren yes but not epi... Try phera!!! Oops

Off topic I know but just saw that.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
so andro is ok for pct, just not tren?
No I think 6bromo tests out to be an andro derivative and they listed it as andro... I bet if 6oxo was tested it would say andro next to it also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No I think 6bromo tests out to be an andro derivative and they listed it as andro... I bet if 6oxo was tested it would say andro next to it also.
a guy on another forum was saying heat and environment effect 6-bromo. it could be this is what is causing confusion-maybe, not willing to let ax off the hook just yet. btw ax insists that the andro is a typo, so the jury is still out on hdx2. but it seems like a done deal that slimx was tainted, at least from all i have read.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
a guy on another forum was saying heat and environment effect 6-bromo. it could be this is what is causing confusion-maybe, not willing to let ax off the hook just yet. btw ax insists that the andro is a typo, so the jury is still out on hdx2. but it seems like a done deal that slimx was tainted, at least from all i have read.

Is it a harmful tainted??? Hear lots of rumors like it a form of amphetamine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is it a harmful tainted??? Hear lots of rumors like it a form of amphetamine
the drug that is harmful is pipradrol, it is very close but not identical to what was found in slimx. at this point most people i have talked to think it could be potentially harmful. ax has discontinued this version of slimx and is supposedly reformulating. the worst thing is side effects may not be felt right away, but may have caused damage you are not aware of.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
the drug that is harmful is pipradrol, it is very close but not identical to what was found in slimx. at this point most people i have talked to think it could be potentially harmful. ax has discontinued this version of slimx and is supposedly reformulating. the worst thing is side effects may not be felt right away, but may have caused damage you are not aware of.
I remember seeing posts of people with issues with SX

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I remember seeing posts of people with issues with SX
the difference with a doc prescribing a med and a supp company including it on the sly is your doc knows your history and issues.. ie bp/liver function/kidney issues/prostate problems and so forth. without knowing EVERYTHING in a supplement, we are at danger from it. what about allergies?

jim623

From what I was told, HX2 showed a very small trace of Andro, but the FDA has retracted the Tren. It did not contain tren.

mark427

mark427

Awards
From what I was told, HX2 showed a very small trace of Andro, but the FDA has retracted the Tren. It did not contain tren.
Have you been told anything about when the consuming public is going to hear anything from Anabolic Xtreme as far as the thousands and thousand of caps we have ingested and the thousand and thousands more that are out there and available?

Last word from AX was that they're 100% safe but a few of us are uneasy given that this 100% safe product has ceased production, halted sales, pulled their sponsored message board on AM, took down info about the product from their site, had their entire line pulled from bb.com, took down the forum on their company website, and hasn't given us one word of information since.

So jim623, do you have access to the cave everyone is hiding in? Do you still feel comfortable giving these to your wife?

In a previous thread, in the forum AX has now asked to be hidden from the main page, you - jim623 - said you "know what's in it." Care to elaborate?

jim623

Have you been told anything about when the consuming public is going to hear anything from Anabolic Xtreme as far as the thousands and thousand of caps we have ingested and the thousand and thousands more that are out there and available?

Last word from AX was that they're 100% safe but a few of us are uneasy given that this 100% safe product has ceased production, halted sales, pulled their sponsored message board on AM, took down info about the product from their site, had their entire line pulled from bb.com, took down the forum on their company website, and hasn't given us one word of information since.

So jim623, do you have access to the cave everyone is hiding in? Do you still feel comfortable giving these to your wife?

In a previous thread, in the forum AX has now asked to be hidden from the main page, you - jim623 - said you "know what's in it." Care to elaborate?
No Mark, I have no word on this situation, sorry. I know every one is pissed right now. I'm no BS artist so I won't comment on any speculations. I was told it was safe, I am by no means a chemist, I work in the oil feild and have a high school education. Yes, both my wife and I are still taking SX.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
still taking mine too... gotta keep cutting da fat!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
show me the proof, I'm not taking your word or AX's word unless documented. Now I feel like a real ass giving my girl something that could have potentially hurt her. There goes my trust.

jim623

show me the proof, I'm not taking your word or AX's word unless documented. Now I feel like a real ass giving my girl something that could have potentially hurt her. There goes my trust.
I understand, trust is gone. I'll try to find proof for you.

Are you giving your girl HX2 or is this a SX comment? Like I said to Mark, I don't have any info on that. Right now, I'm just here to taking the beating at my own free will. I trust admin and axiously wait for the outcome of this. I consume these products just like all of you.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I understand, trust is gone. I'll try to find proof for you.

Are you giving your girl HX2 or is this a SX comment? Like I said to Mark, I don't have any info on that. Right now, I'm just here to taking the beating at my own free will. I trust admin and axiously wait for the outcome of this. I consume these products just like all of you.
yeah I understand you are not officially working for the company, but my comment applied to SX. Hopefully none of AX other products test bad, but I would be really interested to see since 2 showed up as something else.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
Soooooo basically all the epi clones and or Epistane is just DMT? DMT doesn't have any of the anti-estrogen qualities that Epi is supposed hold right? That raid def. opened a can of worms.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Soooooo basically all the epi clones and or Epistane is just DMT? DMT doesn't have any of the anti-estrogen qualities that Epi is supposed hold right? That raid def. opened a can of worms.
where do you see that? I see 1 IDS product that was supposed to be epi as madol. IDS was already shady, I haven't seen any other epi clones tested... so that would be thus far an inaccurate statement.

TheGunslinger

Awards
I for one ran 3 months of SlimX straight and having extensive experience with use of drugs around 10 years ago i said many many times it could only compare to my use of speed.

No appetite, nauseous, speed d1ck (can 'go' for hours and no ejaculate), grinding/gurning of my face / A euphoric energy with a sickly feeling and a monster crash.

These comments were ignored and time and time again i was told it was safe. Having slammed 6 bottles thus far, i guess id better get my functions checked aye.

If this is the kind of **** supplement companies are getting away with putting in these "fringe" supplements i for one am glad the FDA have opened this can of worms.

Im not sure whether to be scared, angry or sad at the moment.

Should these 'rumours' actually be confirmed, whoever within AX knew about this should be jailed without a doubt.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I agree that supplement companies putting in different than advertised ingredients should be held accountable, I feel like some of you are really pulling on the drama role here a little bit... Can any of you that are upset about not having the proper ingredients listed even know what any of the stuff that was supposed to be in there does? Most of these new supplements have little to no real scientific study on them except for ancient Indian tribal medicinal herbs that have almost zero Western backing at this point.

At the same time you want company reliability and accountability, take some damn personal responsibility too.

**MY opinion and not Anabolicminds.com

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it caused you that much discomfort, then why did you continue to use it?
I for one ran 3 months of SlimX straight and having extensive experience with use of drugs around 10 years ago i said many many times it could only compare to my use of speed.

No appetite, nauseous, speed d1ck (can 'go' for hours and no ejaculate), grinding/gurning of my face / A euphoric energy with a sickly feeling and a monster crash.

These comments were ignored and time and time again i was told it was safe. Having slammed 6 bottles thus far, i guess id better get my functions checked aye.

If this is the kind of **** supplement companies are getting away with putting in these "fringe" supplements i for one am glad the FDA have opened this can of worms.

Im not sure whether to be scared, angry or sad at the moment.

Should these 'rumours' actually be confirmed, whoever within AX knew about this should be jailed without a doubt.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, you ignored the warning labels regardless yet are upset it may have contained something different? Basing my opinion of your single post I would assume you obtained your drugs through a non participant of the FDA program and are used to taking items without knowing their ingredient profile...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
While I agree that supplement companies putting in different than advertised ingredients should be held accountable, I feel like some of you are really pulling on the drama role here a little bit... Can any of you that are upset about not having the proper ingredients listed even know what any of the stuff that was supposed to be in there does? Most of these new supplements have little to no real scientific study on them except for ancient Indian tribal medicinal herbs that have almost zero Western backing at this point.

At the same time you want company reliability and accountability, take some damn personal responsibility too.

**MY opinion and not Anabolicminds.com
i for one did look up stuff not all pubmed stuff, but I always do to get an idea of what I am doing to myself or whoever I am giving the product to, but hey the ingredient that got it pulled wasn't listed... so can't really look that up now can we.

I do agree on individuals getting an idea of what is in their product though

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
where do you see that? I see 1 IDS product that was supposed to be epi as madol. IDS was already shady, I haven't seen any other epi clones tested... so that would be thus far an inaccurate statement.
Madol is DMT. I am just asking a question texas i am not trying to put down any company i.e IBE.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Madol is DMT. I am just asking a question texas i am not trying to put down any company i.e IBE.
I know madol is DMT, but that was 1 product, not all epi clones... so your statement wasn't accurate because you generalized off 1 product.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
Look up this thread you can see the entire list in the anabolics forum.

"results from the FDA supplement tests for the BB.com Raid so far."

TheGunslinger

Awards
If it caused you that much discomfort, then why did you continue to use it?
1. I continued to use as many others were reporting the same issues
2. The advice i was given was either "its normal" or "cycle your dosing protocol". 3. I was told on a number of occasions this would pass as different people respond differently to different compounds
4. Silly me for taking the word of the official representatives of a global supplement company.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
My apologies, I shouldn't have said all...more than one have been found.

TheGunslinger

Awards
So, you ignored the warning labels regardless yet are upset it may have contained something different? Basing my opinion of your single post I would assume you obtained your drugs through a non participant of the FDA program and are used to taking items without knowing their ingredient profile...
Warning labels? You mean the generic ones printed on most supplements? Or do you mean the ones AX reprinted recommending not dosing upto 5 caps as per the original label? I have both btw, 5 caps....nice!

'Assume' is the key word in your post, we all assumed we could take a company like AX on their word, making a prejudice comment such as yours off one post by myself is not only ignorant but truly foolish. Making a judgement call based on hundreds of posts by AX and their "reps" is infinitely less foolish and ignorant.

Assume all you like and watch the **** storm swallow up AX and choke it down in one bite.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lesson learned?
I just hope that more people open their eyes and demand better quality. Nutra is taking this step with the Platinum Series, thankfully.
1. I continued to use as many others were reporting the same issues
2. The advice i was given was either "its normal" or "cycle your dosing protocol". 3. I was told on a number of occasions this would pass as different people respond differently to different compounds
4. Silly me for taking the word of the official representatives of a global supplement company.

mark427

mark427

Awards
If you read my previous posts (there are only a handful), I have made it very clear that I absolve AX from any responsibility for me being naive enough to take SX and dumb enough to trust the label was not misleading.

That being said, I have ingested over 100 caps and have over 150 more in my possession.

All I ask is that they kindly tell me exactly what the **** is in the product so I can go about trying to reverse any damage I may have already done and decide what to do with the unconsumed product.

I honestly hope that they prove to me that the product is harmless. I would prefer using the rest of it safely over throwing it away or returning it for a refund.

But every minute they continue to be silent, and every shady move they pull makes that outcome look less and less likely.

I don't want them to pay medical bills, compensate me for physical damage or emotional distress.

I'm not that emo.

I just want to know what the **** I've taken.

TheGunslinger

Awards
Lesson seriously learned Iron.

Mark, much the same here bud, taken damn hundreds of these things, will be getting full blood work and functions done tomorrow.

jim623

For what it's worth, probably not much to some of you, in the affidavit of the FDA it states that they purchased Slim X in one of their orders. I assume (may be a bad choice of words there), that they also tested it.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Are you kidding me? I am a huge advocate of "personal responsibility". I am incredible conservative, and support "hands off" policies ie. let the companies do what they want without much regulations.

But personal responsibility in this situation is absurd. That's like me selling you "turkey" and you go home to your family, serve them all this "turkey" for dinner to find out it's ground up dog. Who's at fault? Me or you? Exactly. I find it incredibly ignorant, uneducated, and flat out stupid to blame the consumers here, Jayhawkk.

Don't pass the blame onto the consumers on this one. If you're selling a product, disclose what you're selling. It's not like they had a label that said "We are hiding ingredients, take at your own risk"; the labels should fully disclose what's in the product. I don't think they should need to talk about amounts, though it would be nice; but at least tell me everything I'm taking.

I'm also not attacking solely AX here, but all supplement companies.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
So spawn definitely was spiked with something besides label claim.

Supposed to be epi but it was tren or was it phera?

Damn. no wonder the gains came so fast and people reported delayed issues from it.