LG Needs Your Help - Natadrol

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are about to launch the newest and most advanced product ever developed by LG, it's the culmination of 4 years of research. The product is "Natadrol". We need you guys here at AM to help spread the word and get people interested.

Details: we can't tell you what's in it YET but I will say two major things that should get your interest:

1) We have isolated a plant extract that IS an androgen. Not a pSARM or anything like that, the real deal. Not that it won't have sides like androgens since the main mechanism was shown to increase prostate growth and muscle mass. So, it will certainly be for people over 21 and WILL have some sides of an androgen. So, be warned, it's the real deal.

2) 2 Co-factors that have secondary anabolic properties. More to come on this later, but these co-factors are certainly exciting.

So, help us spread the work on bb.com, other forums and AM. Sure, this latest raid has put a SERIOUS nail in the coffin of anything hormonal, but I am so confident in this androgen that we won't need them.

Thanks for being part of the LG army!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Sounds exciting. This release and also Ghenerate soon as well correct?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Correct. The feedback from Ghenerate is great so far, I will be releasing more next week for new testers. I am excited about that one in particular.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GHenerate is quite an innovation, IMO. Took the potential of GHRP2 and ran with it! Lookin' forward to using it.

Natadrol sounds interesting, are you expecting it to require much PCT - i.e. how suppressive might it be?

wellbilt

Awards
when will nataddol be available its hard to rep something that u haven't fried or is still not out

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
LG ARMY.... hmmm...

i see LG ARMY T-shirts in the future....

do it. do it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Very interested...How soon do you think more information will come?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Well Sigh me up. . . .I can't wait to here more LG is a very progressive an innovative company WOO HOO!!!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It will require PCT but again mild like Formadrol or Novedex XT.

Hopefully 3 weeks to Ghenerate.

Natadrol, just help me start the buzz so we can get people going. Anyone that dos that will get an LG Sciences Army T-Shirt? Deal?

After this DEA bust of bb.com the people need something that they can use. We've been sitting on this one, but the time is right.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
It will require PCT but again mild like Formadrol or Novedex XT.

Hopefully 3 weeks to Ghenerate.

Natadrol, just help me start the buzz so we can get people going. Anyone that dos that will get an LG Sciences Army T-Shirt? Deal?

After this DEA bust of bb.com the people need something that they can use. We've been sitting on this one, but the time is right.
HELL YES. that sounds great!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when will nataddol be available its hard to rep something that u haven't fried or is still not out
LG ARMY.... hmmm...

i see LG ARMY T-shirts in the future....

do it. do it.
Well Sigh me up. . . .I can't wait to here more LG is a very progressive an innovative company WOO HOO!!!
Natadrol?:gay:
^^you wont be saying that once and when its released;)^^

bottom line when LG has been putting 4 years of work into something its going to be beyond top notch!... this is going to be huge! so be apart of this, and spread the word...and you'll be taken care of;)...maybe we can do something by post count? what do you think my fellow LG brothers? "Reps"

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
watching

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont know that many people lol but ill tell everyone i can :)

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
will this still be available even with all this PH ban going on?

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
LG is always top notch...revving up for the big bulk so i am excited to see what you bring this time!

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
LG, i will certainly rep it on some other forums!!! have been satisfied with your products in the past, and was wondering if you will need testers or loggers?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll def be reppin this for the t-shirt! And hopefully will be reppin it for the gains that it brings in the near future! Looking forward to it!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are about to launch the newest and most advanced product ever developed by LG, it's the culmination of 4 years of research. The product is "Natadrol". We need you guys here at AM to help spread the word and get people interested.

Details: we can't tell you what's in it YET but I will say two major things that should get your interest:

1) We have isolated a plant extract that IS an androgen. Not a pSARM or anything like that, the real deal. Not that it won't have sides like androgens since the main mechanism was shown to increase prostate growth and muscle mass. So, it will certainly be for people over 21 and WILL have some sides of an androgen. So, be warned, it's the real deal.

2) 2 Co-factors that have secondary anabolic properties. More to come on this later, but these co-factors are certainly exciting.

So, help us spread the work on bb.com, other forums and AM. Sure, this latest raid has put a SERIOUS nail in the coffin of anything hormonal, but I am so confident in this androgen that we won't need them.

Thanks for being part of the LG army!
Sounds very interesting to say the least. I've really enjoyed the LG products I've used over the years. I'm looking forward to the info on this stuff. :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
prostate growth = very bad... am i right?
Yes. Id like to hear about how much...or if it was common in all subjects. Im sure i wont know till release cause i have to know the compound and you dont wanna release that yet. i understand.

Glad to have something new coming out.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Finally, some news can be released on this stuff! eric has been waiting with this news for a while and now with all the drama about PH's, this stuff is really ready to be unleashed!

I'm trying to get more detials for you guys, but testing should be really soon!!

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Craig, will this be available in Australia.... i.e the Androgen version.

brahmabull

Awards
Nice. I was hoping someone would start another evolution of androgens that didn't require using anything hormonally based. It truly sucks that the FDA has to continuously intervene and destroy thousands of dollars worth of supplements that aren't even officially banned yet. Did the June 2008 proposal actually pass? I thought it didn't pass yet.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Any updates?? i hope all is going well with Natadrol. . . the bb.com bust didn't effect ya do bad did it??

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in what this can do. Glad to see LG is stepping up with other options.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Subbed'

Anyway, with the actual "PH drama", I think a lot of companys will launch a lot of "herbal craps" with "anabolic names" that don't do a **** for real muscle growth.

Sad times.

Seriously, i don't believe this plant extract can do too much for us. (I hope i'm wrong)

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Subbed'

Anyway, with the actual "PH drama", I think a lot of companys will launch a lot of "herbal craps" with "anabolic names" that don't do a **** for real muscle growth.

Sad times.

Seriously, i don't believe this plant extract can do too much for us. (I hope i'm wrong)
Let's wait and see before we pass judgment good or bad. I hope it's something that does work.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Let's wait and see before we pass judgment good or bad. I hope it's something that does work.
+1

Anyway, now that the era of legal true anabolics have come to end, i'm very sceptic about any future "anabolic" release that really can help to us to get decent gains.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know they said that about M1D too, they said it couldn't work and it wasn't going to be good. We have numerous reports all the time of people being up 12-14lbs on the Trifecta Stack.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I personaly think that supp companies should stick with their core business:supplements.
selling harsh steroids otc its a dangerous game, inovation on supplements its one thing selling harsh stuff even to kids I dont agree.
for people who want steroids its easy to get them , just need google and do some search
I say this cause I knew some guys who were taking steroids and they really didnt knew nothing about them, they thought they were test boosters just because they could get them otc, man its better this way

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I personaly think that supp companies should stick with their core business:supplements.
selling harsh steroids otc its a dangerous game, inovation on supplements its one thing selling harsh stuff even to kids I dont agree.
for people who want steroids its easy to get them , just need google and do some search
I say this cause I knew some guys who were taking steroids and they really didnt knew nothing about them, they thought they were test boosters just because they could get them otc, man its better this way
I disagree.

What about the legality? Now everyone how want get big must be a "criminal"

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I disagree.

What about the legality? Now everyone how want get big must be a "criminal"
you`re european so possesion its not a crime, to americans theres a lot of domestic sources to buy without problems.

i understand your point but even so i think its best to have things on the underground world and only people that knows what they really want and the consequences buy.
in the other hand have harsh stuff with test boosters labels sold otc to kids and ignorants(and you know that theres a lot of them) its not a thing I can agree

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bear in mind this is not a steroid, it's something that is a REAL androgen that acts like one. It WILL require PCT and will be similar to "real" stuff, we will have tester bottles soon!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would you compare this to?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Boldione is probably the bet comparison I can make.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bear in mind this is not a steroid, it's something that is a REAL androgen that acts like one. It WILL require PCT and will be similar to "real" stuff, we will have tester bottles soon!

This is great!...and I believe it'll take things to a whole new level, which its only a matter of time before it does.. I will say, for all you testers out there you better be getting your app ready now... Were going to be looking for serious dedicated testers , with past log Exp!;)......We might even like to see a video App on why we should pick you, just to spice things up:)

MAN this is going to be unreal...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is great!...and I believe it'll take things to a whole new level, which its only a matter of time before it does.. I will say, for all you testers out there you better be getting your app ready now... Were going to be looking for serious dedicated testers , with past log Exp!;)......We might even like to see a video App on why we should pick you, just to spice things up:)

MAN this is going to be unreal...
Agreed. Experienced and dedicated testers is a must for this product. We want individuals who have a strong desire to improve themselves, and fight for muscle growth, in AND out of the gym.

I don't feel any of our products at LG Sciences have been over-hyped. T-911, E-911, M1D, MMV2/V3, P-SARM, Anadraulic State, and now GHenerate; they've ALL been big hits with the AM crowd and abroad, and I expect no different from Natadrol.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the stages of being a tester has started...we have a number in mind:) I love foward progress:djparty:!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
In for following although I have no use for this type of product near anytime soon. LG, any tests going to be done purity wise or whatever on this to for the consumers to know it is legit?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know now for sure the Trifecta is for real! So this supplement is definately on my list to try :thumbsup: Great to see LG releasing new products :)

//CC