Laser Gyno Removal????

MadeInCanada

Awards
Hey guys, thought Id shed some stuff I came across and see if you guys had any comments on it.

A local nutritionist told me some lipo or surgeon doctors can actually laser removal gyno without actually cutting skin (pretty new process). I never heard of this as I thought that surgery was the only way.... but I called the place today and he confirmed that he can laser remove gyno.

He said he could laser remove it, OR he has a process in which he "melts" the gyno tissue all for $150/session. Usually he said it takes 2-3 sessions to completely remove it.

I made my appointment on Monday at 9am to where I can get looked at, and Ill give you guys some info on what Im told.

PS. Sorry I didnt know what section to put this topic in.

TGD

Awards
Dont look like you have gyno from your sig - whats the deal, how'd you get it?

MadeInCanada

Awards
My first prohormone I took, which is now banned "Testfire"... I took it without knowing what a prohormone even was.... so obviously I didnt PCT either.

Now I got a nice ball under both my nipples. The right one is bigger too. Yay?

Since Ive been off prohormones though (1.5 months), Ive noticed a good decrease in the gyno size though. My left nipple more than my right though :S

The gyno is not ridiculously bad.. but enough to where Im very self-conscious about it. And they even lactate a bit if I squeeze hard enough :s

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
wow this is pretty new and innovative approach. i would like to actually know the process of the gyno removal. update us!

MadeInCanada

Awards
Appointment changed to Friday. I'll know then.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Great post.
And does not seem to hard on the wallet either.
I avoid PH's but I will most definitely inform some friends of mine who cycle em just in case.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Very interested to see the results. I have small gyno from puberty and I'm 27 now. Are you going to take before/after pictures?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
interesting...hope it goes well bro...b4 and after pics would be nice too...

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It sounds like it could break up the fat but not so confident on the glandular tissue

MadeInCanada

Awards
It sounds like it could break up the fat but not so confident on the glandular tissue

Tomorrow is simply a visit to see if they can help me and so forth.. a consultation? And then if that goes well then I take 2 tests, including pictures, and then I meet with the doctor.

Over the phone he told me of an option where they melt the fat... another that tightens the skin to basically hide it (the most affordable approach) and some other options. Now my gyno isnt fat, its entirely from steroid abuse and its a hard tissue lol So well see what happens.

I certainly will take pictures of my nipples to share with the world though :) haha

darkwing

Awards
Thanks for being the test subject. This would be awsome if it works! Good luck!

MadeInCanada

Awards
Ok guys, good news. I went today... this stuff seems to good to be true.

Basically I went in and they explained the technology to me. They have 2 forms of fix for gyno. A) Lipo. For less then $1500 they just insert and suck it out. B) Radiofrequency. For $100 a session, they heat up the gyno to a point where it melts and breaksdown and gets pissed out. She said about 2 sessions should have it completely gone.

I talked to a doctor and told him that my gyno was from steroid abuse and not from being fat... and he sniped it by saying "yes, so yours is going to be thicker, harder and denser (which is true) but it can still be removed."

So, this sounded legit. I was very impressed in their confidence. She explained to me that this technology (radio frequency) has been out for less than 1 year. But the machines in the past couldnt reach very far under the skin as to where their new machine can reach 2-3 inches.

They set me up with an appointment for tomorrow at 3pm for my first radio frequency session. I'm very excited. And yes Im the guinea pig for you guys here I guess.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
That's very cool. I guess you're in the USA even though your username is MadeInCanada.. I wonder how long until this comes to Canada.

MadeInCanada

Awards
That's very cool. I guess you're in the USA even though your username is MadeInCanada.. I wonder how long until this comes to Canada.
Im from Hamilton, Ontario. But I moved to South Texas like 2 years ago (about 2 miles from Mexico).

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. I am guessing it also helps if you are developing gyno(right after a cycle lets say) and get to them before it becomes more solidified, this would be even easier.

Seriously, about 200-300 bucks for gyno removal. Bro if it works, you just captured the interest of many many users on here. You should post about this in the steroid section as well if it turns out good for you.

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
Well if it sound`s too good to be true then...
I´ve heard about ultrasound lipo and seems like it did`nt help anyone with gyno.
Hope this works out for you but i would`nt bet my money on it.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Well if it sound`s too good to be true then...
I´ve heard about ultrasound lipo and seems like it did`nt help anyone with gyno.
Hope this works out for you but i would`nt bet my money on it.
You may be right. But they seemed extremely confident. And $100 to have my gyno improved is well worth the risk for me. Hell, I'd drop $200 if it gave me even a 50% chance of getting these nips out of my life ha

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You may be right. But they seemed extremely confident. And $100 to have my gyno improved is well worth the risk for me. Hell, I'd drop $200 if it gave me even a 50% chance of getting these nips out of my life ha
Comparatively speaking 200 compared to 5,000 is a spit in the bucket.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Ok just got done my session.. and my analysis of the procedure... is inconclusive.

Now when I got there they went over what was going to happen. They showed me their radiofrequency machine and they said the reason they can do it is because the machine (valued at $100,000) can bring heat throughout the body, well over 3 inches under the skin. Radiofrequency machines usually cannot go very far under the skin, but theirs can (and the reason is because their machine is not FDA approved yet and is undergoing FDA approval).

So they put some cream all over my chest and used this knob to run it all over my chest and nipples. The knob was very hot and he said he was heating the gyno ball and all my chest fat to 40 degrees, which is the point where fat melts. He also said by doing this that he was draining the fluid from my gyno.

So he would heat up the ball until it was too painful for me, and then he would use another knob to push from the ball and around my chest which he said was draining the fluid out of my chest and into my system where it will be pissed and sh it out.

The process took 30 minutes of constant heating and pushing. It was uncomfortable but not too painful for anyone who isn't a panzy. Throughout the process, I was so hot that I couldnt feel my chest to begin with from numbness, but he would from time to time let me feel the gyno ball and it was literally super soft and felt broken. He was showing me how the ball was melting and breaking up. It was superrr soft (it felt weird).

Its been 30 minutes since process was done and my nipples are super sensitive (he said they would be for 24 hours), and my chest is very tight looking. In terms of the size of the gyno, it does feel alot softer and the nipple looks a little swollen. The size of the gyno doesn't seem changed physically, however when i feel with my hand it is softer.

Before the process he told me by looking at my gyno that it may take up to 8 sessions for mine to go away completely. The first sessions are to continuosly drain the fluids from the gyno ball, and then the last 2 sessions will be to tighten. However after only 2-4 sessions, I mayhave some drastic improvement.

So, this definitely wasnt a quick fix for $100. I have my 2nd appointment on Wednesday, which I plan to go to. Hopefully after the 2nd run through I will see some drastic improvement. I still have hope.

Any questions?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
$800 bucks is still a lot better than $6,000.

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
thats crazy! i would like to know the scientific reasoning behind the breaking of the ball and stuff. i wonder if it is harmful to any tissue under your skin... if the heat is enough to "melt" the gyno, wouldn't it do the same for other organs / tissues?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
There's bound to be a little collateral damage to surrounding tissues, but I can tell you from having the regular surgery that there's plenty of scar tissue associated with that too. Had clots and yuck under my skin for 6 months post surgery.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
when i read 100-200 per melt session i thought it would be meso injections...that will really 'melt' the fat...

TGD

Awards
What happened to this? MadeinCanada - wheres the updates?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
What happened to this? MadeinCanada - wheres the updates?
also curios...i saw he posted another thread about starting another ph cycle as well haha

MadeInCanada

Awards
also curios...i saw he posted another thread about starting another ph cycle as well haha
Hey guys sorry I havent been posting. In all honesty, Ive had alot of work and school has picked up for me and I havent been able to get back into the place.

No, I have not started a PH cycle :S I think you're referring to my questions/answers about a future anavar cycle that I want to do next year.

I did 2 sessions of this stuff and saw some change, and its been weeks since Ive gone back and the gyno has completely went back to its normal size. So now I feel like if I go back, Ill be starting from square-1 again.

Also, my friend who has gyno (from being fat, not from roids) has been going and says hes seeing results.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
perhaps the treatments need to be consistent till the problem is "fixed." If you stop short it reverts back if not completely taken care of???

MadeInCanada

Awards
perhaps the treatments need to be consistent till the problem is "fixed." If you stop short it reverts back if not completely taken care of???
Actually that's more or less what the doc told me when I first came. But I f*ked up and now Im at the start again... whether or not I go back will remain a mystery.

Im thinking of maybe just trying letrozole to reverse it because my gyno is small in the first place. If not, I can find surgery for 1-2 g's here anyways. Im researching the letrozole thing more though right now.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
letro seems to be the only treatment to actually work for a decent percentage of users aside from surgery. sides suck ass though :(

MadeInCanada

Awards
letro seems to be the only treatment to actually work for a decent percentage of users aside from surgery. sides suck ass though :(
Well from what Ive read it just increases natural test and shuts down estrogen... so by nasty sides, Im assuming you just mean sex drive right?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
yes, extreme lethargy, very painfull joints and no sexdrive whatsoever. It will totally block any aromatising action so no estrogen whatsoever.

Some people take it with injectible test to alleviate atleast some of the sides.

orthe

Awards
what is the name of the clinic/phone number? i wanna try it