Laser Gyno Removal????

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. perhaps the treatments need to be consistent till the problem is "fixed." If you stop short it reverts back if not completely taken care of???




  2. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    perhaps the treatments need to be consistent till the problem is "fixed." If you stop short it reverts back if not completely taken care of???
    Actually that's more or less what the doc told me when I first came. But I f*ked up and now Im at the start again... whether or not I go back will remain a mystery.

    Im thinking of maybe just trying letrozole to reverse it because my gyno is small in the first place. If not, I can find surgery for 1-2 g's here anyways. Im researching the letrozole thing more though right now.
    •   
       


  3. letro seems to be the only treatment to actually work for a decent percentage of users aside from surgery. sides suck ass though

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    letro seems to be the only treatment to actually work for a decent percentage of users aside from surgery. sides suck ass though
    Well from what Ive read it just increases natural test and shuts down estrogen... so by nasty sides, Im assuming you just mean sex drive right?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    Well from what Ive read it just increases natural test and shuts down estrogen... so by nasty sides, Im assuming you just mean sex drive right?
    No estrogen means no libido

  6. yes, extreme lethargy, very painfull joints and no sexdrive whatsoever. It will totally block any aromatising action so no estrogen whatsoever.

    Some people take it with injectible test to alleviate atleast some of the sides.

  7. what is the name of the clinic/phone number? i wanna try it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Laser Gyno Removal.
    By MadeInCanada in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 11:17 PM
  2. Laser Hair Removal Anyone?
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 08:18 AM
  3. Has anyone tried Laser Hair removal?
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 09:37 PM
Log in
Log in