Laser Gyno Removal????

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. when i read 100-200 per melt session i thought it would be meso injections...that will really 'melt' the fat...

2. What happened to this? MadeinCanada - wheres the updates?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TGD View Post
    What happened to this? MadeinCanada - wheres the updates?
    ditto

4. Quote Originally Posted by TGD View Post
    What happened to this? MadeinCanada - wheres the updates?
    also curios...i saw he posted another thread about starting another ph cycle as well haha

5. Quote Originally Posted by RepThat21 View Post
    also curios...i saw he posted another thread about starting another ph cycle as well haha
    Hey guys sorry I havent been posting. In all honesty, Ive had alot of work and school has picked up for me and I havent been able to get back into the place.

No, I have not started a PH cycle :S I think you're referring to my questions/answers about a future anavar cycle that I want to do next year.

I did 2 sessions of this stuff and saw some change, and its been weeks since Ive gone back and the gyno has completely went back to its normal size. So now I feel like if I go back, Ill be starting from square-1 again.

Also, my friend who has gyno (from being fat, not from roids) has been going and says hes seeing results.
    •   

6. perhaps the treatments need to be consistent till the problem is "fixed." If you stop short it reverts back if not completely taken care of???

7. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    perhaps the treatments need to be consistent till the problem is "fixed." If you stop short it reverts back if not completely taken care of???
    Actually that's more or less what the doc told me when I first came. But I f*ked up and now Im at the start again... whether or not I go back will remain a mystery.

Im thinking of maybe just trying letrozole to reverse it because my gyno is small in the first place. If not, I can find surgery for 1-2 g's here anyways. Im researching the letrozole thing more though right now.

8. letro seems to be the only treatment to actually work for a decent percentage of users aside from surgery. sides suck ass though

9. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    letro seems to be the only treatment to actually work for a decent percentage of users aside from surgery. sides suck ass though
    Well from what Ive read it just increases natural test and shuts down estrogen... so by nasty sides, Im assuming you just mean sex drive right?

10. Quote Originally Posted by MadeInCanada View Post
    Well from what Ive read it just increases natural test and shuts down estrogen... so by nasty sides, Im assuming you just mean sex drive right?
    No estrogen means no libido

11. yes, extreme lethargy, very painfull joints and no sexdrive whatsoever. It will totally block any aromatising action so no estrogen whatsoever.

Some people take it with injectible test to alleviate atleast some of the sides.

12. what is the name of the clinic/phone number? i wanna try it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Laser Gyno Removal.
    By MadeInCanada in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 11:17 PM
  2. Laser Hair Removal Anyone?
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 08:18 AM
  3. Self gyno removal