- 09-25-2009, 07:13 PM
I'm on the cutting phase of the anabolic diet and I bought some of the new xpand xtreme creatine to keep my energy and strength up for lack of calories. The lable says it has MCT oil as "other ingredience" in it. The AD says not to use MCT but I feel there is so little in the xpand that it should not effect fat loss.The total carbs are only 1 per serving and I keep my carbs down about 15 a day anyway.The only time I use MCT is in the xpand. Any oppinions?
- 09-26-2009, 01:26 PM
- 5'6" 180 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
How much MCT's are in in, if it is very low I would not sweat it
Similar Forum Threads
- By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2010, 05:05 PM
- By R1balla in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-24-2010, 06:10 PM
- By sundevil22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-20-2010, 02:42 AM
- By fritzer in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2010, 12:48 PM
- By Clintdogg in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:48 AM