Omega Sports T-Force Related Questions

bigsowndz

Awards
I just started a stack of Omega Sports T-Force with USP Labs Anabolic Pump. I'm also taking Cyto-Gainer 2x per day on workout days only. I'm wondering if people can give me some feedback on this - particularly on the T-Force. I'm 36 years old and have never taken anything strong enough to need PCT. I've always been a hard-gainer, but I have started to be more committed and aggressive with my workouts and I'm starting to see some gains (what a great feeling!). Please help w/ the following questions:

1. Since I've never taken anything strong enough to require PCT, is the T-Force a waste of time / money?
  2. For experienced T-Force Users: Did you experience hair loss? If so, how bad was the hair loss on a scale of 1-5 with 1 being very minimal and 5 being extreme. Please include your age when you used T-Force and how long you used it for.
  3. The bottle says not to take it for more than 8 weeks at a time. How long should you wait between cycles?
Thanks in advance for all help with this topic!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
1. I've never taken a ph before although I bought some for a day when I'm ready to give those a whirl. However, I've tried my fair share of test boosters, and I think t-force is one of my favs. I'm about to start my 2nd bottle of it. To me at regular price it is worth it. but at BOGO it is fantastically worth it. When you stack it with prime, you get great gains, and quick recovery!
2. no hair loss, actually have to shave much more frequently, but then again I'm 24.
3. no idea, but I always take two times the time I was on stuff for. for instance I'm running tforce for 8weeks I'll take 16 off of it. but again thats just me.

ekdevil

Awards
1.i felt more aggressive and felt like i was on something, that help in the gym and Tforce also helped my sleep.i dont think it did anything as far as gains.not a waste with the deal in my opinion.
2.no hairloss.hair growth if anything.my face got very oily and also acne.
3.2-4 weeks probably.