V12 too sweet

Vitb6

Awards
I've been taking V12 with water and Gatorade and it is VERY sweet tasting. Is there any way to make it less sweet except for adding additional water to it? Perhaps another product like V12, that tastes differently. Or am I just dreaming?

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It IS very sweet, I could barely drink it when I first tried it. I had to mix a scoop in 20+ oz of water. You'll get used to it pretty quick though. After the first couple of days I was mixing it in 8-10oz and actually liked the flavor. If you're mixing it with Gatorade, that'll make it taste even sweeter though, try just using water.

tdparmel

Awards
It is very strong . . . but it is much better then the old days when I used to mix creatine with grape juice (I hate grape juice). I am satisfied with the product . . my chest and biceps feel really pumped. I would say it is the best creatine supplement I have tried.

Todd

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking V12 with water and Gatorade and it is VERY sweet tasting. Is there any way to make it less sweet except for adding additional water to it? Perhaps another product like V12, that tastes differently. Or am I just dreaming?
Swole V2 is a lot less sweet.

Vitb6

Awards
If you're mixing it with Gatorade, that'll make it taste even sweeter though, try just using water.If you're mixing it with Gatorade, that'll make it taste even sweeter though, try just using water
I always thought that you wanted to mix it with a dextrose type substance. Will the effect be the same if you mix it just with water?

And can V12 be combined with Creapure for added benefit since V12 is a creatine 'alternative'?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I always thought that you wanted to mix it with a dextrose type substance. Will the effect be the same if you mix it just with water?

And can V12 be combined with Creapure for added benefit since V12 is a creatine 'alternative'?

No need for any kind of carb mixture with the cell-volumizers. Only creatine mono, etc. need a "transport system" such as dextrose, etc for it to work right. Water will suffice.

There is no need to combine creatine and dicreatine or tri-creatine malate.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've also noticed with the last batch I ordered, the taste seems to be less sweet than the previous ones. I seriously noticed this as soon as I took a gulp. Its actually not too bad now. Seems like they modified it somehow due to user-feedback.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
If you think v-12 is sweet, try BOLT.
Swole V2 tangy orange tastes very good and that particular flavor tastes like the drink Tang

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 0
Young Gotti Supplements 15
Supplements 9
Supplements 2
lifted Supplements 2