Next level

LHOGG

Awards
I've been training for 9 years and now I want to take my workout and body to the next level. Not sure what direction to take.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
try some supplements? Kinda vague here- you ever take any supps before? If so what? You want to go hormonal? What do you consider the next level? Is your diet and training substantial enough to get you there?

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
try some supplements? Kinda vague here- you ever take any supps before? If so what? You want to go hormonal? What do you consider the next level? Is your diet and training substantial enough to get you there?
exactly, cant recommend anything without knowing your history, if you mean as far as supplementation or training, etc

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known.
Hmm... I'd much prefer to be an Athenian. Spartans had an unusal system of State enforced relationships (you had to "bi") and couldn't withstand Alexandria. In fact they offered terms of surrender to the Athenians - who in hindsight should have accepted.

Raptorbh12

Awards
Hmm... I'd much prefer to be an Athenian. Spartans had an unusal system of State enforced relationships (you had to "bi") and couldn't withstand Alexandria. In fact they offered terms of surrender to the Athenians - who in hindsight should have accepted.
But then you wouldnt get a B.A. shield and spear and six pack.
Last I heard is that the athenians were boy lovers... are you sure you want in on that?

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
Last I heard is that the athenians were boy lovers... are you sure you want in on that?
yea the athenians were more stigmatized for being 'bi' but it was thru intellecual mentoring.. they were just ghey or bi, it was teachin the younger men how to be men, socialized them into society, etc

and actually spartan womenz were very aggressive, especially sexually.. if they wanted to get fuked, they got it.. it was expected of the men to fuk their women whenever they wanted, and if he didnt he was ridiculed lol

thankfully, most of my family is from the spartan area, but my other side of the family can be traced to athens, but then lose the trail there.. since i like the B.A. Spartan side more I got my "MOLON LABE" tattoo a couple months ago :D

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Well that was the state enforced way of the Spartans, the elder mentor [male] was also the young warriors lover. At least the Athenians had Socrates and a free system [except it you were a slave or a woman].

I'm not keen on either system to be honest. :think:

LHOGG

Awards
I'm thinking of a suppletment other then protein which I am already taking.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
just try everything u will find wat works i like to concentrate on test and strength the more of each the better

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
creatine(plain mono will do)
pre workout supp(try jack3d)