Help me choose MAN Scorched VS UNIVERSAL Animal Cuts

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I have narrowed done my Fat burning product to
MAN Scorch VS UNIVERSAL Animal Cuts (new one)

Which would you pick and why

Cheers Mate !

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Scorch, hands down, or recreate. Scorch pioneered the use of several of its ingredients, everyone else is a copycat. Scorch uses whopping amounts of those ingredients in proven and studied amounts, and it's not proprietary. Oh, it works.

Recreate gives me headaches. With that caveat, most people are fine with it. Yes, it's proprietary, but it also has more than enough feedback to know it works. I give scorch the upper hand based on overwhelmingly positive feedback, no headache issues.

Animal cuts is proprietary, and I see some fluff ingredients in there. It may work great, but I would rather buy scorch and know what I am getting.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Scorch, hands down, or recreate. Scorch pioneered the use of several of its ingredients, everyone else is a copycat. Scorch uses whopping amounts of those ingredients in proven and studied amounts, and it's not proprietary. Oh, it works.

Recreate gives me headaches. With that caveat, most people are fine with it. Yes, it's proprietary, but it also has more than enough feedback to know it works. I give scorch the upper hand based on overwhelmingly positive feedback, no headache issues.

Animal cuts is proprietary, and I see some fluff ingredients in there. It may work great, but I would rather buy scorch and know what I am getting.
Cheers for the tips and details !