Help me choose MAN Scorched VS UNIVERSAL Animal Cuts
- 09-24-2009, 06:23 PM
- 09-24-2009, 06:32 PM
Scorch, hands down, or recreate. Scorch pioneered the use of several of its ingredients, everyone else is a copycat. Scorch uses whopping amounts of those ingredients in proven and studied amounts, and it's not proprietary. Oh, it works.
Recreate gives me headaches. With that caveat, most people are fine with it. Yes, it's proprietary, but it also has more than enough feedback to know it works. I give scorch the upper hand based on overwhelmingly positive feedback, no headache issues.
Animal cuts is proprietary, and I see some fluff ingredients in there. It may work great, but I would rather buy scorch and know what I am getting.
09-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Azaloth in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 12-13-2007, 05:59 PM
- By ingo_1978 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2006, 05:31 AM
- By want_some_mass in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2006, 09:34 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 10-17-2005, 06:49 PM
- By gsteclipse97 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-19-2004, 03:55 PM