- 09-24-2009, 01:15 PM
- 09-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Just found out 100:1 means 1kg of long jack is used to make 10g. Thats what Nutra is selling. Thats why it seems expensive. I've heard its good stuff though.
What I have learnt is a bit surprising, you can use all the biochemical knowledge you've got and apply it to supplements and its okay but not amazing. Using an ancient herb with heaps of different compounds can be really amazing, so far its icariin with a bit of tribulus but there's maca, long jack etc... still to try.
I think thats why DTHC is so successful.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Carlito in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 01-19-2009, 11:45 PM
- By badbart in forum SupplementsReplies: 91Last Post: 02-19-2008, 11:52 PM
- By Pax in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2007, 04:58 PM
- By parttimer in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 07-19-2007, 04:52 PM
- By AnonyMoose in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2007, 01:48 PM