I need a "push" , non-hormonal products, help!

  1. I need a "push" , non-hormonal products, help!


    mmmm any suggestion ?
    glycobol not great for me, no gains...

    other product ?

    thanks


  2. jack3ed works for me
    •   
       


  3. Stoked, TestoPRO, DTH, Mass FX, Prime to name a few there are a lot of good test booster.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  4. Ya any particular pathway u want to try? Pill powder etc? And like pem said there is a boat load of great test boosters out by several respected companies.

  5. I like jack3d, 2 scoops of that and you'll get some crazy pumps!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  6. Yeah it depends on what your looking for really. I mean you looking test booster, creatine maybe, a new preworkout, or what? I have been pondering a stack of Green Bulge, IGF-2, Diesel Test Hardcore, and Prime. Least thats the next stack i wanna run.

  7. Our Recycle test booster has some great reviews as well, though all the above mentioned are good choices as well. A good creatine product(Creo2 or Neovar or some type of creatine Malate are great choices,, test booster, pre workout (R4W being a fav right now) along with staples like multi/fish oil/ whey and you are set..... Could check BCAAs as well.

  8. thanks guys!

    I have 4 bottles of Recycle (purus labs), great product (label is cool)

    ok, i will try with jacked, recycle and neovar.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Our Recycle test booster has some great reviews as well, though all the above mentioned are good choices as well. A good creatine product(Creo2 or Neovar or some type of creatine Malate are great choices,, test booster, pre workout (R4W being a fav right now) along with staples like multi/fish oil/ whey and you are set..... Could check BCAAs as well.
    I will have to check it out. Did not know about it till now.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Primal Male by MAN Sports is a product that is definitely worth looking in to.

  11. I think he was actually trying to avoid test boosting sups when he said nonhormonal. Maby I'm wrong.

  12. Can you give us a little more info about yourself? Stats, training goals, past ph use, etc.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I think he was actually trying to avoid test boosting sups when he said nonhormonal. Maby I'm wrong.
    He is going to run Recycle which is a PCT/Test booster. Non-hormonal usualy refers to PH.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Primal Male by MAN Sports is a product that is definitely worth looking in to.
    Have you used it? What did you get out of it?

  15. Primal Male does look awesome. This being the only board that I frequent, MAN not having anyone here, along with noone really talking much about their products, it sort of slips in and out of my mind. Unfortunately, of course when it does come back to me, I'm low on cash and can't justify buying it. But it's something that I do have to try in the near future. MAN is a solid company, and Body Octane is a favorite of mine. I HAVE TO remember this next time I have a few extra $$$.

  16. i second the primal male, good stuff!

  17. Indeed I have. The results from my first run were pretty solid in regards to maintaining strength while cutting, as well as a much heightened libido. The most drastic gain was in the form of insane recovery and leaning of the mid-section.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Have you used it? What did you get out of it?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Indeed I have. The results from my first run were pretty solid in regards to maintaining strength while cutting, as well as a much heightened libido. The most drastic gain was in the form of insane recovery and leaning of the mid-section.
    Cool thanks. I just finished up a bottle of sustain alpha and it didnt do anything. The first time I used it, it worked great for the libido. This time nothing.

  19. Interesting. Some forget that products of that nature work best when your body is in a state of deficit . It did nothing for me when I ran it as a standalone; however, it worked well for me in PCT.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Cool thanks. I just finished up a bottle of sustain alpha and it didnt do anything. The first time I used it, it worked great for the libido. This time nothing.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 11:36 PM
  2. Suggestions on my first "intense" non-hormonal stack
    By Grimninja117 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 02:37 PM
  3. Any "non-hormonal" SARMS that actually work?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 06:40 PM
  4. Push for the Pack of "6"
    By Rsalls in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 06:43 PM
  5. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Log in
Log in