WHAT'S A REALLY GOOD CREATINE?

workout247

Awards
hey guys, I was wondering what a really good creatine is. Currently I'm using Energized Xpand, and it seems ok, but I want something really good. I don't want the bloat that some creatines give, thats why I have been using Xpand. I heard NO Explode is a pretty good one as well. Any help would be appreciated, as I'm not exactly a pro when it comes to supps.
thx

Gonzogo

Awards
The only scientific backuped creatin, that works is ordinary Monohydrat. The others have no reports or bad reports. Buy Creapue and you are on the safe side.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Applied Nutricuticals (or however you spell it!) Neovar Recomped is a great choice and it has a nutrient repartitioner built into it that helps utilize carbs more effectively and is very inexpensive for 240 pills.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
love me some Green Mag... but i'm very interested in ConCrete creatine HCI... i've read where it is used better by the body than any other creatine form...

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Does green magnitude have loads of sugar in it like all the other pre mixed creatine supps ie..size on, cell tech etc????

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
for the love of God, DO ANY OF THESE PEOPLE THAT MAKE POSTS ABOUT CREATINE EVEN LOOK AT THE FRONT PAGE OR DO ANY SEARCH AT ALL?????

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
No i dont believe so here are Green Magnintudes Ingredients:

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10.4 grams)
Servings per Container: 80

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 0
Calories from Fat 0
Magnesium 350 mg 88%
Magnesium Creatine Chelate 2,500 mg **
Dicreatine Malate 2,500 mg **
Betaine Anhydrous 2,000 mg **
L-Taurine 2,000 mg **
L-Tyrosine 500 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural and Ariticial Flavors and Colors, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate is patented by Albion Labs.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
green mag. has 0 calories, 0 calories. it is sweetened by sucralose.. an artificial sweetener...tastes great, very good price, 80 servings per container. if you look it up on the nutra planet website, you can see the actual supplemnet facts label, and entire ingredient profile...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutricuticals (or however you spell it!) Neovar Recomped is a great choice and it has a nutrient repartitioner built into it that helps utilize carbs more effectively and is very inexpensive for 240 pills.
agreed , just take it with carbs

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
NeoVar, Ragnarok, and Green Mag/Bulge

:thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creapure or Omega Trinitine

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys, I was wondering what a really good creatine is. Currently I'm using Energized Xpand, and it seems ok, but I want something really good. I don't want the bloat that some creatines give, thats why I have been using Xpand. I heard NO Explode is a pretty good one as well. Any help would be appreciated, as I'm not exactly a pro when it comes to supps.
thx
The top 3 creatine products, IMO are:
* NeoVar Recomped
* Cre-02
* Kre-Alkalyn

Or you could just get plain creatine monohydrate.

Just depends on whether you want a straight creatine product or a creatine product with other beneficial effects.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what u wanna do is use that there creatine monohydrate then after 8 weeks use a pct :)

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cell tech is actually a pretty decent one dextrose sugar packed with creratine and other amino etc etc

its how u say "hardcore" in your country

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
My own personal favorite Creatine is Storm by Universal, one of the best things is the price, $24 for 80 servings

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10:33g)
Servings Per Container: 80

Amount Per Serving:
Calories 0
Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Sugars 0g
Magnesium 5mg 2%

Hypervol Complex: 5000mg
Tricreatine Malate
Dicreatine Malate
Creatine Monohydrate
Magnesium Creatine Chelate

iNOXsulin-7: 3750mg
L-Taurine
Betaine Anhydrous
Citrulline Malate
Arginine AKG
Glycocyamine
L-ALA
4-Hydroxyisoleucine (20%)

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I' recommend creatine monohydrate. I also enjoyed using Green Bulge and Presurge for a pre-workout creatine.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Neovar Recomped.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
My own personal favorite Creatine is Storm by Universal, one of the best things is the price, $24 for 80 servings

Supplement Facts:

Amount Per Serving:
Calories 0
Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Sugars 0g
Magnesium 5mg 2%

Tricreatine Malate
Dicreatine Malate
Creatine Monohydrate

L-Taurine
Betaine Anhydrous
Citrulline Malate
Arginine AKG
Glycocyamine
L-ALA
looks very good indeed

tstinson

Awards
Starting my first cycle of Kre-Alkalyn on the first, :) looking forward to it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Supplement Facts:

Amount Per Serving:
Calories 0
Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Sugars 0g
Magnesium 5mg 2%

Tricreatine Malate
Dicreatine Malate
Creatine Monohydrate

L-Taurine
Betaine Anhydrous
Citrulline Malate
Arginine AKG
Glycocyamine
L-ALA
L-ALA? :think:

SVTRacer

SVTRacer

Awards
LOL. Seems to be an infection no matter which site you go to.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
"what u wanna do is use that there creatine monohydrate then after 8 weeks use a pct"

That comment above had me pissing myself. Thanks. Universals Storm looks great. I guess the di, tri, malates and peruvates creatine doesn't have to be loaded since is mostly all of it gets absorbed. Right?

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
NO explode has trace levels of creatine in it, but it is mainly a preworkout supplement. After trying MANY, MANY brands of creatine, I'd recommend either gaspari's sizeon or muscletech's anabolic halo. The key to these is to not take 1 scoop at a time; after you have worked up a tolerence take the full dose to get better results.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My guess it was added as a vitamin-like antioxident. It helps with blood sugar which maybe a better reason it was added.
There is no such compound as "L-ALA"! At best, it must have been a typo for "R-ALA".

pumpaddict

Awards
If you want to blow your money, you can buy expensive creatine mixes. If you want the benefits without breaking your wallet, just buy a simple creatine monohydrate ( pure ). No need for fillers such as taurine etc. The more expensive mass advertised creatine supplements are different forms of lab modified creatine with some stimulants and simple sugars or those shown to have a very high glycemic factor.
My recommendation is to buy a monohydrate ( 200 servings for about $20 ) and take with something very sweet with no fat such as juice - not grape- or even gatorade.
You can also purchase one of the many pre-workout supplements such as jack3d, NO explode, WTF etc., as these have the daily recommended dose of creatine in them.
Just do not spend money on fancy junk supplements. You will never find a serious, super jacked body builder taking suped up creatine. Always research what you do not know.

Stay pumped!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Kre-Alklyn or whatever did nothing for me, however monohydrate did the job, only creatine that ever worked for me, o yea, IMO cell-tech is good for one thing, moving your bowels

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
If you want to blow your money, you can buy expensive creatine mixes. If you want the benefits without breaking your wallet, just buy a simple creatine monohydrate ( pure ). No need for fillers such as taurine etc. The more expensive mass advertised creatine supplements are different forms of lab modified creatine with some stimulants and simple sugars or those shown to have a very high glycemic factor.
My recommendation is to buy a monohydrate ( 200 servings for about $20 ) and take with something very sweet with no fat such as juice - not grape- or even gatorade.
You can also purchase one of the many pre-workout supplements such as jack3d, NO explode, WTF etc., as these have the daily recommended dose of creatine in them.
Just do not spend money on fancy junk supplements. You will never find a serious, super jacked body builder taking suped up creatine. Always research what you do not know.

Stay pumped!
The majority of pre-workout supplements contain Taurine, including the N.O. Explode you've listed. Taurine is not a filler, it is an amino acid and could be beneficial. A filler would be sugars, artificial ingredients and questionable ingredients. Most pre-workout supplements are packed with fillers and bogus ingredients.

A lot of times the recommended amount will depend on the individuals needs and could be figured by the individual trying different amounts. My sweet spot is 5G pre and 5G post; some may think this is to much and others may agree.

You should take it with something that will spike your insulin. Not sure why this person said no to grape or gatorade, but both seem to be a decent way uptake creatine. Water in my opinion would be the worse and most likely the creatine will be pissed out.

Your best bet is to get out there and try different supplements. Everyone will find their sweet spot on the amount and timing of supplements.

Rah22491

Awards
stick to the basics prolab creatine mono with creapure