Which pre-wprkout for someone that is too caffeine tolerant

nmb712

Awards
Hey guys,
I have tried Clout, Jakd3d, Dark Rage and Cytonox. I Have read the threads on various Pre-W/O supps but was wondering what someone would recommend to a person that works at Starbucks and caffeine doesnt really give me energy ? As I said on my other post I am 40 and work 3 jobs so when I go to the Gym I am always tired. Any recommendations would be great!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Jack3d didn't do anything for you? I would say give that a shot and maybe pick up some geranium caps from NP to add since it is a completely different stim or maybe some yohimbine.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primaforce/1-3-dimethylamylamine-200-caps.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/geranium-extract-60-mg-100-caps.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primaforce/yohimbine-2-5-mg-90-caps.html

Geranium extract is potent and gives me smooth energy and should compliment Jack3d well just don't go overboard. Also, might want to get yourself some Reset AD to help give your adrenals a rest and aid in their re-sensitizing to stims.

Porty

Awards
re: jack3d

Even when caffeine can't do anything for me, Jack3d still hits pretty hard. I haven't taken it long enough to see any diminishing effects, so I can't comment on that, but it packs some pretty good stimulation. I'm surprised you listed that one as not working, though I've read some people get nothing from geranium.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop ingesting so much caffeine and your sensitivity will gradually increase. If that stuff has no energetic effect on you, you must have a lot of caffeine throughout the day. Finding more potent stims so that you can increase your intake even further is not the answer.

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
I used to use JAck3D but i feel its results has diminished even after stopping for 2 months the effects have not returned and i only felt the efects for the first two tubs.

So ive been looking for a new Pre-Work out powerder some good ideas guys ill have to look into Reset AD and DominATP

nmb712

Awards
great I appreciatte the feedback guys keep it coming

jamo30

Awards
i have recently been taking 2 scoops of jack3d and 2 rpms pre workout and have had a ton of energy all the way through my workouts. it is still a ton of caffiene so i dont know if it would have the same effect on you but you could give it a try. good luck.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
theres really only been 3 pre-workouts that have given me that kick in the ass feeling and kept me going thru my whole workout without using an intra as well, and those are white flood, assault, and vengeance (had 3 samples not a whole tub).. the normal dose for any of those was always enough for me, never had to bump em up

i've never used jack3d tho, but it is on my list

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
im in the same boat as you but.

Jacked
White flood
fast twitch

i use those three. 2 tubs then switch to the next and keep goin

muaythaiking

Awards
You may need to detox off of caffeine for a while. Will be brutal, but taking a month or so off from those products would probably do you good. Clean out your system, lower your tolerance, and come back with re-newed energy.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here is what i used today:
2caps usp labs y-rd
2grams chocamine
2grams tyrosine
1gram horny goat weed (20%icariin)
1 cup of coffee

mmmuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

im not sure if this was a valuable contribution.anyways, making your own bosster is fun since you can experiment.

p.s. i used to be highly caffeine sensitive not too long ago.hm...

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
You may need to detox off of caffeine for a while. Will be brutal, but taking a month or so off from those products would probably do you good. Clean out your system, lower your tolerance, and come back with re-newed energy.
oh yea i would 2nd this especially if you havent had a break from stims in a while.. completely skipped my mind to say this b4

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I have tried Clout, Jakd3d, Dark Rage and Cytonox. I Have read the threads on various Pre-W/O supps but was wondering what someone would recommend to a person that works at Starbucks and caffeine doesnt really give me energy ? As I said on my other post I am 40 and work 3 jobs so when I go to the Gym I am always tired. Any recommendations would be great!
my current pre w/o stack consists of

1 scoop of focus XT
3.5g aakg
1g vit-c
3 rpm
2 R4W
2 NCP
5g creatine
2g beta alanine
1-2 scoops of jacked, no shotgun or vaso depending on what kind of mood i'm in

now if that doesn't get your heart going.......you might be dead. but then again, if i keep that stack up.....i might just wind up that way (joking)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you kidding? That's ****ed up. ^

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty tolerant to everything, i just use 2 scoops of JP8 and that gets me going though. At some point you just have to get your ass motivated.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Caffeine does nothing to me either, hell my morning "cup of coffee" is 37.5mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine (aka i take that 2 times a day almost every day).

If you are willing to go the less than legal route there is an old 3 letter sleep aid that gives better pumps and motivation than anything else out there...

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my current pre w/o stack consists of

1 scoop of focus XT
3.5g aakg
1g vit-c
3 rpm
2 R4W
2 NCP
5g creatine
2g beta alanine
1-2 scoops of jacked, no shotgun or vaso depending on what kind of mood i'm in

now if that doesn't get your heart going.......you might be dead. but then again, if i keep that stack up.....i might just wind up that way (joking)
What does focus xt add to the mix, is it really worth it for people who are stim tolerant?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
What does focus xt add to the mix, is it really worth it for people who are stim tolerant?
it's not for the stim aspect it's really is for the focus. choline i have found needs to be used consistantly though for it to have an effect.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did not mean for stims i just meant what it added in general and you answered that so I get it. I am just on a tight budget and trying to find a pre-wo that works and is legal, like I said nothing seems to work like that old sleep aid did.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I did not mean for stims i just meant what it added in general and you answered that so I get it. I am just on a tight budget and trying to find a pre-wo that works and is legal, like I said nothing seems to work like that old sleep aid did.
not sure what sleep aid you're talking about. but id i was on a tight budget i'd forget about focusxt, not that it's bad but on a tight budget i could think of other things i'd rather buy.

nmb712

Awards
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that replied. I am going to try a couple of your guys recomendations to see which ones work the best for me...Again Ty!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya that's a good strategy. We all respond differently to different products and we all have our own favorites. If I were in your shoes, I'd go with something that's heavier on tyrosine and then throw in added bulk ALCAR. You'll be pleasantly surprised that you won't need to have that stimmed feeling because you'll feel more "alert" and "awake."

Something that has PEA might also be something that you want to strongly consider. Again, more of a mood based stim than than that ignition stim feeling.