MASS FX with ATD???

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to start a cycle of mass fx and have a bottle of ATD sitting around, should I stack these two or run separetely? If I was to stack how much ATD should I run?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If I was going to stack them, I would keep the ATD low, maybe 25mg. You don't want to eradicate estrogen, since it plays a role in building muscle.

jim623

I'm about to start a cycle of mass fx and have a bottle of ATD sitting around, should I stack these two or run separetely? If I was to stack how much ATD should I run?
I'd run them together, MFX works great with AI's. The extra test produced by the AI gives MFX more to work with in regards to freeing binded test. Just use the manufacturer's dosing protocall.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd run them together, MFX works great with AI's. The extra test produced by the AI gives MFX more to work with in regards to freeing binded test. Just use the manufacturer's dosing protocall.
Most definitely :) MassFX and AI's go hand in hand.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
atd makes my prolactin levels explode, would formestane work as well as hyperdrol?

jim623

atd makes my prolactin levels explode, would formestane work as well as hyperdrol?
Formestane looks to be a pretty solid product, Ive never used it but I think you should see some pretty good results from it. Are you planning on stacking it with MFX?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
debating after my cycle/pct. the reviews on MFX/HD2 are insane. 6 pounds in a month? 12 pounds in 8 weeks. that seems about as good as my cycle now, so i kinda wana try it. only thing is its like 100/month to run it. to me it seems like activate extreme/form would work just as good for much less?

jim623

debating after my cycle/pct. the reviews on MFX/HD2 are insane. 6 pounds in a month? 12 pounds in 8 weeks. that seems about as good as my cycle now, so i kinda wana try it. only thing is its like 100/month to run it. to me it seems like activate extreme/form would work just as good for much less?
Yeah, pretty decent gains for non-ph. That's what brought me to AX. The newest version of MFX should be out some time this winter. The beta testers posted 4-5lb gains in month solo. Agression, focus, and pumps were through the roof. I'm sure if you stacked MFX v3 with any AI it will be awesome.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Formestane looks to be a pretty solid product, Ive never used it but I think you should see some pretty good results from it. Are you planning on stacking it with MFX?
agreed I`m using formex now and I love it, libido is high and no sides at all

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0