GreenMag/WhiteFlood or Jack3d/Powerfull

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Which would you guys recommend???? I didnt want to post it a company forum because they are all bias to the company....thanks

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Green bulge and white flood.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
one set is preworkout and creatine, the other is preworkout/creatine and GH i believe, but not a fan of white flood and i think jack3d is amazing, not as good as the original jacked but still better than 99% of the stuff out there

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
I ordered the new rasberry white flood and the new green bulge....figured id give the new bulge a try...looks pretty good

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
one set is preworkout and creatine, the other is preworkout/creatine and GH i believe, but not a fan of white flood and i think jack3d is amazing, not as good as the original jacked but still better than 99% of the stuff out there
Yeah i miss the fizz, and the tingles in my fingers from the beta alanine from the
Jack3d, not this jacked 45 made for general public. But still the one of the best pre drinks out there. And White flood makes me sick, and that smell of the Electric lemon, aahahahahhag. Im looking to getting away from the drinks anyways, maybe look into like RPM/DRIVE stack and see whats going on there?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved the original Jack3d that stuff was great the new stuff is alright also. Just bought a bottle of Green Bulge excited to see how it is gonna run it when i'm done with my T-911 and Anadraulic State stack.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I ordered the new rasberry white flood and the new green bulge....figured id give the new bulge a try...looks pretty good
I'm running this stack right now, you won't be disappointed.
Powerfull is a pretty dope product too. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Jacked is pretty strong, but it's too stimulant-oriented for me. Gets my heart racing like a sob

gich

Awards
absolutely loving green bulge, jp8 and glycer grow as well as my fav purple wraath. thinking of giving green mag a run, should last longer :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
absolutely loving green bulge, jp8 and glycer grow as well as my fav purple wraath. thinking of giving green mag a run, should last longer :)
Ahhh good ole GlycerGROW, that combination must give you some intense pumps~!