GreenMag/WhiteFlood or Jack3d/Powerfull

1. GreenMag/WhiteFlood or Jack3d/Powerfull

Which would you guys recommend???? I didnt want to post it a company forum because they are all bias to the company....thanks

2. Green bulge and white flood.

3. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Green bulge and white flood.
    word, jackd is for fanboys
    •   

4. green bulge?? better than green mag?

5. one set is preworkout and creatine, the other is preworkout/creatine and GH i believe, but not a fan of white flood and i think jack3d is amazing, not as good as the original jacked but still better than 99% of the stuff out there

6. Quote Originally Posted by Billd82 View Post
    green bulge?? better than green mag?
    Imo, yes. I couldn't tell you why, but strength on the new green bulge was excellent.

7. I ordered the new rasberry white flood and the new green bulge....figured id give the new bulge a try...looks pretty good

8. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    one set is preworkout and creatine, the other is preworkout/creatine and GH i believe, but not a fan of white flood and i think jack3d is amazing, not as good as the original jacked but still better than 99% of the stuff out there
    Yeah i miss the fizz, and the tingles in my fingers from the beta alanine from the
    Jack3d, not this jacked 45 made for general public. But still the one of the best pre drinks out there. And White flood makes me sick, and that smell of the Electric lemon, aahahahahhag. Im looking to getting away from the drinks anyways, maybe look into like RPM/DRIVE stack and see whats going on there?

9. I loved the original Jack3d that stuff was great the new stuff is alright also. Just bought a bottle of Green Bulge excited to see how it is gonna run it when i'm done with my T-911 and Anadraulic State stack.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Billd82 View Post
    I ordered the new rasberry white flood and the new green bulge....figured id give the new bulge a try...looks pretty good
    I'm running this stack right now, you won't be disappointed.
    Powerfull is a pretty dope product too. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Jacked is pretty strong, but it's too stimulant-oriented for me. Gets my heart racing like a sob

11. absolutely loving green bulge, jp8 and glycer grow as well as my fav purple wraath. thinking of giving green mag a run, should last longer

12. Quote Originally Posted by gich View Post
    absolutely loving green bulge, jp8 and glycer grow as well as my fav purple wraath. thinking of giving green mag a run, should last longer
    Ahhh good ole GlycerGROW, that combination must give you some intense pumps~!

13. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    word, jackd is for fanboys
    We must have more fanboys than U2...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

14. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    We must have more fanboys than U2...
    Absolutely!

Either stack would do you good.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supertest, PowerFull, and Jack3d
    By misterpyle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0