Lethargy from Jungle Warfare

J

JeremyT

Awards
Hey guys,

Im now 8 days into my two bottle cycle of JW. Dosing at the recommended 3capsxday. I noticed that I have been feeling quite a bit more tired then usual, even though I have been getting more sleep. There is always some controversy surrounding if there is a PH within JW, and I seem to have been getting some of the side effects that people have when they first start on a PH. So many it is the case.

Just curious if anyone else experienced this?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys,

Im now 8 days into my two bottle cycle of JW. Dosing at the recommended 3capsxday. I noticed that I have been feeling quite a bit more tired then usual, even though I have been getting more sleep. There is always some controversy surrounding if there is a PH within JW, and I seem to have been getting some of the side effects that people have when they first start on a PH. So many it is the case.

Just curious if anyone else experienced this?
The older stuff is said to have a steriod in it which could be the cause of lethargy. Try come caffiene.

J

JeremyT

Awards
I have the new stuff in the red bottles. :( People arn't sure if there is anything in this one.

J

JeremyT

Awards
off topic but how you like it so far?
Only 8 days in so I don't feel too much. Boost in libido, and some nights it will make you into an insomniac, and you will have to sleep in extra late to get in the hours. During the day im all lethargy, but when the night hits, i feel wired. Go figure. Hit legs yesterday and felt a bit more of a pump then usual, but nothing too serious. For the first week had some quite painful DOM's, more then usual. Thats all to report so far.

Edit - to answer your question though, yes I still like it. lol. Im just curious for weeks 3-4 and how I will feel then.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Only 8 days in so I don't feel too much. Boost in libido, and some nights it will make you into an insomniac, and you will have to sleep in extra late to get in the hours. During the day im all lethargy, but when the night hits, i feel wired. Go figure.
what time are you dosing/

J

JeremyT

Awards
Im dosing with breakfast, dinner, and before bed because due to the nature of my schedule those are about even increments.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 10
C Anabolics 4
Hypnotic traveling Anabolics 32
Ninjo Anabolics 23