no scooper???!!!

getswole3332

Awards
uhhhh...i just got my ai cycle support and it has no scooper...why? pretty stupid if you ask me..how am i supposed to measure th sh#t???? also can I mix it with my cytogainer?

meathed

meathed

Awards
OR... Get your own scooper. Sorry but, it is not rocket science. peep the weight/volume and calculate. I have 20 or so "scoopers" if you want one, lol. Scoop away and weigh!

getswole3332

Awards
woooow why does everyone say this stuff tastes bad? the peanut butter added a nice little kick to my shake...a scooper would make things more simple

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
woooow why does everyone say this stuff tastes bad? the peanut butter added a nice little kick to my shake...a scooper would make things more simple
sounds like you found the scooper or are you still looking? :scratchchin:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me know about the scooper and I will see if there is something I can do.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I've always said that:nana:

getswole3332

Awards
hahaah i found the scooper now i feel like an idiot but seriously though this stuff does not taste as bad as people made it out to be...i mix it with cyto gainer