best otc topical fat burner?

ambushunter

Awards
I was wondering what the best otc topical fat burner is?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate.
I agree good product, but HOLY SH*T it burns like crazy when perspiring or wet!! Feels like my body has a sun burn when Im sleeping.. and when you start to sweat from cardio thats the end of my routine, i have to leave the gym and jump in a shower!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I agree good product, but HOLY SH*T it burns like crazy when perspiring or wet!! Feels like my body has a sun burn when Im sleeping.. and when you start to sweat from cardio thats the end of my routine, i have to leave the gym and jump in a shower!

are you kidding? the shower intensifies the pain 100 fold. are you taking an ice cold shower?

feels like pouring acid on your skin.

when i first started applying clenviscerate, i went into the steam room after my workout.

i dare you you to try that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you kidding? the shower intensifies the pain 100 fold. are you taking an ice cold shower?

when i first started applying clenviscerate, i went into the steam room after my workout.

thats nothing compared to taking a leak after applying.:cussing:

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established

HAHA Yeah it does feel like acid!!! Great way to word it..Yes i was referring to an ice cold shower, that seems to sooth me after a workout. or standing in front of a fan

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Year the deal at NUtra atm is really great might grab it while its so hot atm for my next cut. For those of you who have used everscrete is it good at removing lower ab and lower back fat as those are the main areas i have a problem with :(

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering what the best otc topical fat burner is?
Everyone has different results with different products. You just have to try and see what works for you.

I have used a lot. Not all worked well for me; for example, Napalm was not effective for me.

See some of the reviews I have done on such products:
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/111599-rosies-review-lipoburn.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/130062-rosies-review-dermatherm.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/133954-rosies-review-eviscerate.html

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Zombie Inc

Awards
Tried Eviscerate for the first time today and could not stand the burning. Initial burning when applied wasn't bad, but as my office got hotter(100+ degrees in cali atm) and I started sweating, my stomach went on fire. I couldn't even focus on work. 8 hours and 2 showers later I was still burning and I couldn't get it to stop.

I doubt i'll be applying it again tomorrow morning.

martink

Awards
it doesn't burn at all for me for some reason. certainly works though....

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Tried Eviscerate for the first time today and could not stand the burning. Initial burning when applied wasn't bad, but as my office got hotter(100+ degrees in cali atm) and I started sweating, my stomach went on fire. I couldn't even focus on work. 8 hours and 2 showers later I was still burning and I couldn't get it to stop.

Try using half the amount. Your skin will get used to it.

Zombie Inc

Awards
What is considered half? The directions say just a thin layer and I don't remember how many pumps I used. Should I just push the pump once and apply it and go from there? If I put too much on then I'm willing to give it another shot tomorrow when I don't work, if that is the case.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
You should see the guys that ran this stuff. Check it out, but good luck on your fatloss

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

lol

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
At dsade's suggestion, I put Eviscerate on my chest and shoulders yesterday, during training those bodyparts, as well as the waistline. Freakin' WOW! The pump and burn were nearly intolerable, and trying to shower afterwards was, um, a challenge. On the other hand, I hit PRs on several of my chest exercises. I tried it on my lower back today before doing rack deads, and it got almost distracting under the belt, it was so hot, and didn't slow down till I'd been in the office for couple of hours.

Yeah, Eviscerate burns -- but it doesn't damage the skin, and it does seem to work on the fat cells. For that, I can put up with the burn. Hell, last night I tried it all over my body (except the "naughty bits" <grin>) while tanning, along with RPN's "Atomic Meltdown" tanning lotion. I didn't notice a great difference DURING the tanning session, but the burn lasted for a long time after and the color was much deeper this morning, so I was jazzed.

That said, everyone responds differently -- dsade himself said he was an "Eviscerussy" with the stuff.

ambushunter

Awards
thanks guys I'm going to try Eviscerate, thatsecond deal looks like a winner. Will post measurements with results.