glucosamine sulfate or?

G

getswole3332

Awards
Ever since my journey to the dark side I have been lifting much much heavier weights and in turn my elbows have paid the price. I just purchased some glucosamine chondroitin for my joint pain. there were a lot of other glucosamine products such as sulfate, triflex, ect. Im just wondering if anyone has any impression on which one is the best for my elbow pain...the main things that seem to kill me are skull crushers and heavy benching...any thoughts???....thanks!!

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ever since my journey to the dark side I have been lifting much much heavier weights and in turn my elbows have paid the price. I just purchased some glucosamine chondroitin for my joint pain. there were a lot of other glucosamine products such as sulfate, triflex, ect. Im just wondering if anyone has any impression on which one is the best for my elbow pain...the main things that seem to kill me are skull crushers and heavy benching...any thoughts???....thanks!!
Glucosamine and Chondroitin are 2 separate things. You'll see them paired together usually. Both Glucosamine and Chondroitin are usually bound to a sulfate. I like MSM and Cissus as well for joint health.

As for the pain you're experiencing, warming up VERY good is the best way to avoid that pain. I also experience elbow discomfort for skulls, unless I do 2-3 warm up sets for high reps.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I support this message. A staple of mine.
Thanks brother... And Animal Flex just won the award for "Joint Supplement of the Year" again for the fourth year in a row... Thanks to you and to all the Flex users who made it the #1 joint supp.